Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

PUNK KIDS!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2000, 02:51 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you ever wonder why the goverment won't give us a chance. Just check out a atv film like huevos grandes or the sequel. I like that stuff alot but it definitly doesn't sum up the atving world. We atvers need to get the message out.
Almost everybody I know has been cool out there.

Old 03-02-2000, 04:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

no **** i agree with all of you guys last summer two kids rode through this farmers pond and ****ed it all up now i cant ride through there and thats shortest way to get any where from my house now i got to ride and extra 5 miles every time i want to go to my dads house.

nick, 98' blaster bills pipe boyeson power reeds

Old 03-02-2000, 08:47 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yea, I just read in the paper about a couple of "ATV riders" that the police hadn't caught yet, that had ripped up one of the local golf courses to the tune of $25,000! This is only a few towns over from me....I'ld like to stick the quad up their A**es! I've told my daughter (13)that I expect her to respect everyones property.We both carry out anything that we carry in (garbage, etc.) Hell, I'll even pick up after others! It's a friggin' shame a few boneheads can screw it up for the rest of us.

Old 03-02-2000, 10:00 PM
Range Rover

I can relate to all of your stories, and it's a shame that someone can be sued for being generous by allowing others on their property. (or them being on there illegally). Trespassing really has no meaning anymore, except to people who are honest. The law is written to protect the criminal, not the honest man. The gov't will argue this all day, but just look at how people are getting screwed for being nice. It's sad. I am trying to really get something going here in Delaware for legal riding areas, but at the same time I don't want "punk" kids or adults ruining what we may of made possible. On the street, here in DE, you don't need to have a helmet on to ride on a motorcycle, it has to be on the bike (Stupidest thing I have ever heard!) I can't stand to ride without a helmet on, when I ride I go all out. I know what my abilities are and usually try to ride at that level, at the same time, I ride smart. One bad apple in the bushel spoils the whole bunch, and that's the ones people remember...Later.

Old 03-04-2000, 12:08 AM
Trailblazer

Hey all kids arent punks. Some of the trails arround my house go thrue peoples yards and i always ask if i can go thrue there yards befor i do and if they say yes i go slow and try not to mess it up. most of the time its the dirtbikes who mess it up for the people with quads since there louder.

im only 15 but i dont want to loose my Privlidge of being able to use trails because of some a**s holes.

00 lakota with sur tracks

Old 03-14-2000, 07:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

I would beat that little F**ker Senseless. I am 15 and very respectful to the people that let me ride on their land. If they tell me to not ride, I say ok and thanks and go about my business, I don't give them any lip. Little b**thes like him need their neck ringed.

Old 03-14-2000, 08:54 PM
Range Rover

I am 18 and I agree with everything NC250X said. If they have to be ********* and ruin stuff,they should do it on their own property, but of course their little momies would ground them then!