Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

LTZ 500

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2002, 03:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LTZ 500

I moved from east central ohio to florida, stayed about 10 years before coming to louisiana. Best thing I ever could have done. Where in florida?

Old 10-13-2002, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default LTZ 500

I've been going through engines pretty quick. My latest FST engine lasted me from february to the middle of july. And that's the longest one yet. I've been repeatedly cracking pistons. Dunlap is working with me and my engine builder to find out why I'm cracking pistons. I'm still running the stock CDI and Stock cam and I have not run it low on oil. But my cam and rocker arms are being replaced on this engine because I want more power. I guess I'll let you know how everything turns out.

Old 10-15-2002, 09:23 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default LTZ 500

My company is based out of Boca Raton, so we are going to move around that area. I can't wait. We are going to wait until my step daughter graduates, then I'll try and get the transfer. I've already started to make connections. We shall see what happens.
Let me know how your engines and your racing are doing.

Tracy

Old 10-16-2002, 09:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default LTZ 500

Florida was cool, but a huge difference from ohio. It will seem strange first but after a year or so you will find you wouldn't want to live in ohio again. I thought after many years I wanted to move back, so I stayed with my brother for a few months back in 96. Man I could not stand that way of life no more. Took just a few months to figure out I was not a yankee no more.

Also just don't ever use the term "The way we did it up north was....." They realy don't care.

I have a race saterday, let you know how it goes.

Old 10-17-2002, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default LTZ 500

Hey gaff whats up?
long time no seen, you still hitting the hare scrambles?

Old 10-17-2002, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider
Default LTZ 500

BB400,

Been asking about you for months. Hows your injuries? Life back to normal for ya? How was that EX for ya this summer?

XC season was pretty much called off before we realy got started. Had some personal family problems wich required all my money and time, I'm sure you know how things can just pop up.

So I have spent the most part of the summer MX racing with my son. We kinda been taking a braek because of the HEAT but getting back on the trail this week. Got a Arena Cross we are running this saterday and my son will be running a Super Cross sunday. I can't run two days in a row, to old and fat, lol.

I'm offshore at the moment waiting to go home this morning. Stop by chat if you can we can chat a while. I won't be on chat untill next week due to I have AOL and they band AOL. Long story.

But hay nice to see ya around again.

Old 10-17-2002, 08:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default LTZ 500

im all healed up, been doing some mx some my self this year.

i love the ex best quad ive ever owned,hopeing to get some xc races in but never did get the chance maybe next year if everything goes good.

i ran my first mx race back in july well it was kinda like a arena cross got 3rd overall lead first moto for 6 laps.then old age kicked in got tired lol.

ill talk to you later ill be in chat from time to time.later