Pictures of Street Legal ATV's or SxS's Lets see pictures of your street legal ATV's or SxS.

Pictures of Street Legal UTVs

Old 05-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Trailblazer
Default Pictures of Street Legal UTVs

My street legal UTV, a Maverick X3 XRS Turbo R

Lets see your street legal UTV.

Old 05-05-2019, 10:19 PM
THE BERMINATOR

I wish I could make an ATV street legal in Michigan. But it was sold as an ORV and it will always be an ORV. If I could make mine street legal I would. I'd put car tires on it and putt around town. A long time ago ITP had wheel kits with radial passenger car tires on I think it was 14" wheels. I saw a golf cart that a friend of a friend made street legal but I think he said they quit letting people do that right after that. He must have found a loophole in the law and they closed it. I've never seen another street legal golf cart anywhere.

Old 05-06-2019, 12:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Street legal is a loose description. No utv is 100% street legal. Legal enough to be driven on city streets yes. Legal to be driven everywhere a car or truck can be driven. Nope. Its useful if you live near a riding area or set of trails so you don't have to trailer it. But if you live farther away, it makes more sense to haul anyway as you'd use up so much fuel driving there and back, not to mention you have no support vehicle if you break down that far from home.

Old 05-06-2019, 08:40 PM
Back Country Explorer

I just happen to be in Utah right now. Utah is an extremely friendly ATV / UTV state. I imply street legal means the local or state authorities have passed regulations so a person the register and license an ATV, like you can a motorcycle, or a scooter, or in some states, a golf car. My son has a 50cc Honda motor scooter that can go about 40mph. He has a license for it.

Here are a couple of photos of machines I have seen around during my travels here. "Honey we need a loaf and jug". Okay, jump on the ATV and run down to the 7-11. Dangerous, you bet. So is a motorcycle, a scooter, a bicycle, or a pedestrian. It would make our investment in our "toy" a lot more useful and enjoyable.

David