Polaris Side by Sides Talk about the tough Polaris Sport and Utility

Hey All - just bought a new RZR - need advice - accessories

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey All - just bought a new RZR - need advice - accessories

This thing's great! Dirtbiker and Jeeper here - but this new RZR is like pure off roading in its most elemental form!

Anyhow - rode it 200 miles this week in Ocotillo Wells, tyical conditions I'm going to be using it on other than summer trips to Mammoth and Paiute trails, and need to know where to get some accessories:

- It really needs a mirror for safety
-hard sports top for comfort,
-fuel can (looks like you need to buy a can and a rack [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] )
*where can I get a pop lock ice chest?

Thanks!

chuck

Old 10-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Range Rover

Glad to see you found this site also.
Its a little slow at times.
hope you get some good response here also.
captn

Old 11-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Pro Rider

Get the mirror and the Rock sliders. The rock sliders really saved mine on a recent trip to Kentucky.

Old 11-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Weekend Warrior

I just picked my new RZR up last Friday and i had them go ahead and install rock sliders, front bumber, and a warn winch. I'm thinking that will get me through til after Xmas and then i may pick up some more stuff for it after the holidays unless i'm REAL lucky and maybe talk mom/dad into buying me something for it! lol But EVERYONE i've talked to told me the rockslider nerf bars were a MUST!

Old 11-11-2007, 11:29 AM
Range Rover

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: GosuPaintballer

I just picked my new RZR up last Friday and i had them go ahead and install rock sliders, front bumber, and a warn winch. I'm thinking that will get me through til after Xmas and then i may pick up some more stuff for it after the holidays unless i'm REAL lucky and maybe talk mom/dad into buying me something for it! lol But EVERYONE i've talked to told me the rockslider nerf bars were a MUST!</end quote></div>

Thats great, enjoy.
You did well with your choices so far. I would add a mirror , just ordered my from Pegasus ( http://www.pegasusautoracing.c...tdetails.asp?RecId=532 )

I also changed out my seat belts to 4-point harness, they are more of a hassle to get in and out of but hold you niceley, and if you do tip, you not going anywhere. (mom & dad should be pleased with this add-on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I do not know what area you ride in but if you can go wider than 50" then a set of wheel spaces is a must. I really like the ones from Holz. ( http://www.holzracingproducts.com ) Notice that these have the extra lip to support the wheel.

The one iteam that you can do without is a windshield, if you ride in dusty areas. it creates a negative vaccum and pulls in the dust and fumes. I have the half size and it still does it. I just raised it up 2" so that air will pass in, I will see how that works.

Well thats what I know..now go enjoy your ride...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]