Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Scrambler or warrior

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2003, 07:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scrambler or warrior

the wolverine has more ground clearence.the wolverine is 5 speed so you could catwalk.the wolverine looks better. the wolverine has two brakes not no single leaver braking,the wolverine is shaft and the scrambler is chain on chain driven bikes you have to lube the chain after every trip and get it tightend alot.and I think the wolverine is cheaper.

Old 06-23-2003, 07:50 AM
Pro Rider

The Scrambler 500 4x4 is a great bike. I don't think you will be dissapointed with it.

Old 06-23-2003, 12:57 PM
Range Rover

Go with the Scrambler, you wont regret it.Awesome bike.

Old 06-23-2003, 04:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider

cant catwalk a scrambler??? I think not!!! Wolverine looks better????? YEAH RIGHT!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] The scrambler looks A LOT sportier than a wolverine. I personally like the single lever braking. Makes the brakes wear evenly and stops if VERY effectively. As for the ground clearance, that has NEVER been an issue for me. As for the having to lube the chain, its not that hard. Just push and squirt. All the REAL sport quads (DS650, banshee,raptor, ect) are all chain drive. Gives it a much more sportier feel. As for the 5 speed, if you are going to make me shift then at least give me a clutch!!! Not to mention that the yamaha plastic sucks! One of my riding buddies took his dad's beartracker out on one of our trail. He nicked a tree branch and it broke a big chunk of plastic off. That stuff is SOOO brittle. Bomb and Polaris both have very flexable plastic which is a major plus. The thing that really gets me is the full time 4wd. How can you even call it a sporty quad when it is full time 4wd!!?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] As for the price difference, You get a lot more quad with the scrambler!! You won't be dissappointed, believe me

Old 06-23-2003, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

I have noting aagainst the scrambler but can you can wheelie it on the spot on flat ground and lubeing the chain is not bad but its just one more thing to do and buy.

Old 06-23-2003, 06:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

My scrambler will wheelie on the spot from a dead stop on flat ground WITHOUT putting my feet on the grab bar or any special tricks. Give me a few hours and I will upload some pictures from a few weeks ago.

Old 06-23-2003, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

whats catwalk?

Old 06-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

a catwalk is like a wheelie but you hold the front of the bike up for longer

Old 06-23-2003, 08:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ok, got the pictures uploaded. I wish the pictures would have turned out better but oh well. wheelie
another wheelie
rolling start
hold on!!

I almost went over on one of them. Unfortunely my friend wasn't ready with the camera for that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

so when is a wheelie no longer a wheelie, but instead it becomes a catwalk?
Oh never mind. This is stupid.

Quick Reply: Scrambler or warrior