Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

YFZ-450 HP not too impressive

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default YFZ-450 HP not too impressive

Six years ago we still had the Sport 400 and Scrambler. Oh, wait - that's right - you guys are on the WRONG forum. I forgot to mention the 36 stock hp and lots of easy mods!

Old 07-10-2003, 03:56 AM
Range Rover

6 yrs ago or so back in the mid 90's, no one except sport owners and scrambler owners(except the few that might...) would think the sport 400 was a sport, cus of full floor boards, and the PVT. lol funny how he didnt mention the sport 400....

Old 07-10-2003, 10:57 AM
Trailblazer

[quote]
Originally posted by: raptor03
you guys get so worked up ,the predator has new competition now,you will get beat by more than one of the puppies in the future,now i know why you dont like Yamaha,the rapps kick your a$$,the banshees kick your a$$,and now the 450 is going to kick your a$$...

Well, I've beaten craptors without any problem, and the 450 doesn't scare me. BTW, I guess the "1" in your icon represents your IQ....

Old 07-10-2003, 01:28 PM
Pro Rider

way to talk big smack from ottowa...i guess your screen name represents you well,you are gutless..

when you can ride with the big boys then talk smack...I will run circles around you....

step down your time is over,or make your way down to the westcoast so i can teach you a lesson...

and the #1 must represent my I.Q...how old are you?..it's actually something you will never be riding a predturd.....late rap03

Old 07-10-2003, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: thegutlesswonder
Originally posted by: raptor03
you guys get so worked up ,the predator has new competition now,you will get beat by more than one of the puppies in the future,now i know why you dont like Yamaha,the rapps kick your a$$,the banshees kick your a$$,and now the 450 is going to kick your a$$...

Well, I've beaten craptors without any problem, and the 450 doesn't scare me. BTW, I guess the "1" in your icon represents your IQ....
Nope the "1" in his icon represents the number of wins he's had in sand[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2003, 04:34 PM
Range Rover

Rap 03 feel free to ease up a bit Jr.....not sure which high school kid you beat on your Craptor but I'm sure he was real tough competition....I've beaten many Craptor riders with mouths like yours and they all have the same excuse......so weather it be at the track, trail or on the sand...don't sing it bring it .......and a little cash too tough guy...... oh the excuse is wait til I get my big bore kit....what a joke[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

Dumont thanksgiving....Glamis 4SWIII in January....Dont sing it bring it........

your going to need more than a pair of lugnuts....... and your going to wish you had a big bore kit..

But im sure you can beat me with that pure pooplaris pipe....

Old 07-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Range Rover

Hook line and sinker....you Craptor guys are so predictable......I've got a 686 kit so I can go real fast in a straight line but end up on my a$$ if I try to turn......run a real race on a Craptor that doesn't have $5,000 in a arms and shocks and axles and you will be the Prey......don't give me any BS about Pure Polaris...errr White Brothers pipes cause we all know they are quality pipes....dude I can get 3..4 horse on air box modes and jetting alone.......how much did that kit cost you........go back to the Yamafail forums and brang about the little girl you through sand on...... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]:..no better yet ....meet me in the McDonalds parking lot after school...tough guy.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 07-10-2003, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider

I just gotta laugh! Did you put the 686 kit in so you could beat Predators? I know I haven't lost a run against any Raptors I went against, drag or track. I guess that's the reason I haven't put a kit into my Predator, IT DOESN'T NEED IT! That is unless I wanna beat another Predator! lol Some peoples kids, too bad certain peoples parents couldn't have been slapped right before conception!

Old 07-10-2003, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider

You know where to find me ,no need to waste my breath....

Oh yea and i did get the kit just to beat predators..lol

too bad it's the bike doing most of the work on the track,you thought it was you...Thank polaris for helping the riders who cant ride for $hit....

Oh yea there is a ton of competition out there in wisconsin,or ohio,you fools probabley cant even ride sand,come out to the west where there is real competition,and then you ill think about getting a kit for your bike,if you could afford it...

Put up or shut up.....GLAMIS 4SWIII.....Ill be waiting......

Quick Reply: YFZ-450 HP not too impressive