Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Thank You Polaris "Predator Test Crew"

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2003, 01:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You Polaris "Predator Test Crew"

I just wanted to say thank you to Polaris for having me as part of their "Test Crew". We all had a great time and enjoyed the hospitality of several good Polaris employees. Polaris did not have to have the Test Crew Sweepstakes, but I think it shows the commitment to their products by inviting different points of view. I am sure the Predator will continue to be one of the top ATVs in it's class for a long time to come because of the commitment of it's development staff.

Thanks again, I had a great time.

Ben

Old 07-15-2003, 03:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I have to echo those sentiments Ben. Was a great time meeting all of you, Polaris bent over backwards for a blast of a time. Keep tuned to the Connection for the full report. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2003, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

yeah..curious what all went down!

Old 07-15-2003, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah i just made my mind up on getting a predator and would love to hear wat all you guys have to say. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-15-2003, 09:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Polaris did such a kick-butt job, it's hard narrowing things down to write it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2003, 10:11 AM
Trailblazer

Here are some of the highlights

Meeting Polaris Founders
Factory Tour
Meeting Predator Engineers
Seeing Prototypes
Riding Several Different Predators
Good Food
Making New Friends
5th Gear wide open riding through the Forest
Fishing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-16-2003, 02:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I think the root beer belly did a thousand situps doin' all that giglin'. What a hoot! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Ben, it was a blast getting to know all of you.

Old 08-07-2003, 05:19 PM
Range Rover

I would have to agree with you guys about Polaris! As a member of the "Test Crew" myself, I thought the experience was awesome. In the words of C.C., Captain Crunch Lanier, we got to flog the dog$hit of of these bikes. In fact, it was encouraged!!!! I believe there was 26 different configurations of Predators that we rode and the engineers were eager to hear feedback from all of us, be it positive or negative. One of my favorite parts was running wide open in the Minnesotta woods and nearly ripping the camera guys out of the tree stands. It was SO COOL!!!!!! For those who have never been to Roseau, I've never seen anything like it before. In the middle of nowhere doesn't do it justice!!!! I also never ate so much in my life. I never realized you could put bacon in that many different things!!! Hopefully Polaris does something in the future to help amateur racers out. If they do, I'd be the first one to try a Predator in the GNCC series. Has anyone seen Wesley Fruits?

Old 08-07-2003, 05:25 PM

i have never seen any other company do this for their product. so this shows that polaris is really dedicated to making a super quad.
must have been a blast to go and ride everyday and see where they make the quads and to be told to beat the **** out of the quad.

Old 08-07-2003, 07:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Guys to be honest with you I was really dissapointed with the
entire contest. I didn't relize that a prequiste for winning would be to own a predator.
THe smart thing for polaris to do would be to get some other experience other than the
predator. There are a lot of people out there who has tons of experince who
doesn't have a pred. but could give great insight on what makes other quads tick.

As yes for the person that will ask, I did enter, and if I would have known about the
ownership of a pred. I wouldn't of bothered. Not all of us can afford a new quad
but can offer a lot of insight.

And how did Ken get in the test crew???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And now since I have a 250r now, there maybe no room for a pred.

just my .02 worth

see ya

Dana

Quick Reply: Thank You Polaris "Predator Test Crew"