Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Jet Kit/ Air Box mod for Predator

We have the W/B pipe.

Old 08-12-2003, 10:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

I noticed someone mentioned the UM aluminum airbox. Just wanted you know I returned the one I received because it didn't fit very well at all. My biggest prob with it was that where the air intake tube attached to the box it wouldn't seal tightly. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not risking a dusted engine

Old 09-07-2003, 05:32 AM
Weekend Warrior

Has anyone ran the Hard Rock Motorsports Airbox mod? I seen alot of them at sand fest. I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with there products.

Old 09-07-2003, 10:34 AM
Weekend Warrior

What I would like to see is a comparison between the Hard Rock kit and the Hot Seat set up. The price difference is more than half in favor of the Hard Rock. I have read really good things about both.

Old 09-07-2003, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

i had the air force kit on mine it did hall butt. but i did not like the foam under the seat breaking and breathing raw air. i did fix that prob. left air force jet kit in carb and put clamp on carb and it still outruns all the predators around here. everbody thinks i done mods to the motor. i probably will try the hs kit it seem like it will be a good set up. i foregot one predator turbo bobby he can outrun me barlely he has head work done thoe.

Old 09-08-2003, 03:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

TextTexthey good to hear people talking about Hard Rock i am a fully sponsored rider and i run a complete stage three pred i love the support and there products are great there are building me a full titanium lighting kit it will take the pred down to under 400lb which it needs bad so i cant wait but as far as air box kits go HRs uses a billet vent system uni filter(pre) all jetting needed and easy install if you get there stage on kit it includes a wb slip on there air box kit K&N filter extra disk for the pipe. all this for around $300.00 cant beat it and it gives you 6-9hp to the ground. oh and the air box kit by its self is only 49.95 half as much as some and more power!
HR no# is 509 216 1849

Old 09-09-2003, 03:10 AM
Weekend Warrior

Some thing in the works i know that for sure I heard that HR is looking to either put a team together or help sponsor the race and they were talking to a top pro from the GNC to race for them but they are tight about some stuff like that. keep your fingers crossed xx

Old 09-09-2003, 10:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Getting these companies to open their wallets and stand behind riders, that's the hard part.

Old 09-09-2003, 12:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

this is true i hear that they are ready to do it but can't find a pro to race there Predator because they are under contract with other factories and Polaris is not showing any support to this side of the sport no Mx support no xc support nothing so to get a top rider you have to team up with some heavy hitters but even then there not as bis as the factories i don't understand why factories are not more supportive of this sport if it was a dirt bike they will throw the money around like it dirt but an ATV hell with them. So we need to support the independent companies that have a love for it and keep it a live!

Quick Reply: Best Jet Kit/ Air Box mod for Predator