Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

pile of junk!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2003, 09:53 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pile of junk!!!!!

sorry but stock for stock I was still spanking that a$$!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-2003, 04:27 AM
Range Rover

ttt

Old 09-03-2003, 07:32 AM
Range Rover

ttt

Old 09-03-2003, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

only thing you were spankin was yourself. dude if i was you i think i would go take my quads and jump off a cliff. knowing you, you proboly cant even ride your POS kenz cycle masterpeices lol. dont be jelouse because polaris has a quad that will murder your raptor stock for stock, lets not go to modded, then the predator will put you head over heels. do you even race or ride your bikes, my guess is no, your probobly sit home and show them off to your little boy freinds. and why do you have howard stern as your name, i know howard stern is ugly, and im assuming you are too. i dont know why people in the polaris forum even bother with losers like you, i really dont. i think its time we all in here just not even bother with these types of idiots, i think it shows that that they have nothing else to do with there sorry a$$ lives bur sit here and compete and try to make everyone else look like losers, but they only make themselves look like losers. i dont car how hooked up your bikes are, theyre still junk when you cant rife them.

Old 09-03-2003, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: howardstern
sorry but stock for stock I was still spanking that a$$!!!!!!!!!
your fibbing howie. you got predator envy only one cure.

Old 09-03-2003, 04:51 PM
Range Rover

alright guys you talked me into it i'm gonna go buy me a predator now!!! they are so much better than a yamaha!!

PS take a look at my pics thats a real bike or bike's I should say!!!!

Old 09-03-2003, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

good job bro, are you going to make that your wife now too, since you really cant get a real one. here ill say it yamaha is so much better than polaris!! i think im going to go buy a yamaha now so i can be like howerdstern wannabe, yamaha is so much better they last alot longer and look alot nicer always, because you cant do anything with them, ooh joy. your bikes work on alcohol i guess you do to, if i was you i would too. you dont have to say your going to get a polaris because you should have got on in the first place, and we already know there better.

Old 09-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Pro Rider

notice that he only rides on the dunes, sorry you cant take them anywere else. can you even ride threw the trails with those worthless peices of junk? if there your wifes, then we dont want know what you really do with those bikes, i guess the blow up doll popped.

Old 09-03-2003, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider

howie there isnt anybody trying to talk you in to anything in fact i bet most people on this would not want you to owne a polaris product. owning a polaris is kind of like owning a harley if you dont get it nobody can explane it to you. YOU!! come on a polaris forum and make a thread pile of junk. thats stupid!! and if any of the polaris guys do that on other forums that would be stupid to.

Old 09-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

why does it matter what howardstern says i don't like his and i don't like his wannabe he opion doesn't count enough said[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: pile of junk!!!!!