Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

who's thinking of junkin the predator??

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2003, 06:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who's thinking of junkin the predator??

so what i am getting from you jcal is that you are mad that the 450 beats you.. so you want one..? is it worth the extra money just to be that extra quad lengh ahead?
the 450 is nice.. i ride one quite frenquently... but i dont like the way it feels.. my pred just does it for me.. and there is always gonna be some1 faster than you no matter what you do.
and with the extra money you spend on that 450.. put it in your pred and you will win.. everytime.

Old 10-29-2003, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

i like the predator, don't get me wrong, it is fast and does everyting i need it to but when you ride with 4 yfz's and three piped, coolheaded banshees the competition is tough. another thing where i ride i only have seen maybe four or five other pred's. they don't seem to sell very well around here. is this the same for other places? does anyone know the amount of pred's polaris has sold?

Old 10-30-2003, 05:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i ride with 2 modded shees... we have fun in pits and ****.. and i aint struggling to keep up at all.
i also ride with a 450 and another pred often but the guy on the 450 cant ride...

Old 10-30-2003, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

first it was the best quad on the track and now it's the best quad on the trail,the raptor takes it out on the trails..PERIOD!!!!

so now your not the best in anything..

Old 10-30-2003, 08:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor03
now it's the best quad on the trail,the raptor takes it out on the trails..PERIOD!!!!

lol....mabey, if you throw in a couple g's into the front suspension, you know, get it a little wider, no bump steer, and a few other things to get it to handle as good as a pred...

Old 10-30-2003, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

who in there right mind would want to junk the best stort quad ever built. predators for ever. the best combanation of power. handling, best quality.

Old 10-30-2003, 09:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I agree with propolaris, man the preds are nice i dont own one but my bestfriend has one and i ride it alot their are bad a$$ and they are well built in the USA... and i know some people would say other wise but think about this even if parts for jap quads are made in the US the company is still from japan their for the money gos back to japan.. polaris is made in the US and the money stays in the US....

and raptors are 660cc and make like 28-30 hp with 2 carbs on a signal cylinder engine to me thay are poorly engineered but dont get me wrong i like my banshee to, not everything that come from japan is bad thay make good stuff to....

Old 10-30-2003, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: raptor03
first it was the best quad on the track and now it's the best quad on the trail,the raptor takes it out on the trails..PERIOD!!!!

so now your not the best in anything..
The only thing the raptor is better at is wheelies, other than that the Predator is better in every way.

Old 10-30-2003, 10:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

i got a quad for you guys. man i cant wait to post my pics, i have a 400 sport, well 450 now, custom nerfs, grab bar, bumper, skids, a arms, and porting done by me, you cant even tell its a polaris, just wait and see, cause nothing can out run me for the moddds i have done to it.

Old 10-31-2003, 08:54 PM
Range Rover

I have to agree with you guys. I have ridden the dog pi$$ out of my Pred with no fail in the bike. I am extremely impressed with the power, handling and comfort. My best friend has some serious $ in his Craptor and he just bought a YFZ because he wanted a better handling bike. He put + 4 Lone Star A arms with Elka shocks, Lone Star rear axle and steering stem, White Brothers full pipe not to mention every skid plate and frame guard imaginable for the Craptor......he said that the YFZ handles great but the power is disappointing....I am going to get to ride it Saturday and I'll let you know what I think.....If I had the $$$ he wasted on the Craptor...I would have a Victory in my garage!!!!

Quick Reply: who's thinking of junkin the predator??