Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

ATV rides in tennessee

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2003, 10:17 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ATV rides in tennessee

is there any ATV ride clubs in tennessee, I live near nashville tenn and have not found any ride clubs whats up with that? people dont like to meet new people or what. come on polaris lets get it togather.

apical188@comcast.net
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-17-2003, 07:45 PM
Weekend Warrior

Windrock in East Tennessee.

Old 11-17-2003, 07:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

is that the only one and where at in east tenn is it located at?

thanks

when do they ride and is it a cost to join them?

Old 11-17-2003, 10:12 PM
Range Rover

Check Here

and go to ATV+IME.com (the + is really a T, but this board won't allow the word on here). Look under the windrock/coal creek thread and you can learn alot about the area. Annual riding permits are $50 from Jan 1 to Dec. 31 regardless of when during the year you buy it. Daily permits are $10. You can joing windrock atv club for $20/year, but membership is not required to ride. You would probably get off exit 347 on I-40 coming from Nashville and be there in about 20 to 30 minutes from the interstate. If you come once, you'll be hooked. Feel free to email me at pest44@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

Old 11-18-2003, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Actually there are several ATV Clubs in Tenn..

If you do a Google Search for Tennessee ATV Clubs the
first hit has a page with about 8 on it..

I see your from Kingston Springs, I'm from Clarksville, a
few min away.. I currently dont belong to any of the clubs,
I've just usually been riding with my brother, and his friends at
Turkey Bay at LBL and Linton Ky...

I'm sure I'll see ya around

Old 11-18-2003, 09:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

Well that makes at least three ATV owners in Middle TN. I am in Nashville but use mine mainly for utility work on farms in KY and Maury county.

Old 11-18-2003, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider

I am from Lynchburg(home of Jack Daniels) and we have went to place called the Rock Quarry in Cowan(about 45 min. from here) to ride, it is also known as the goat trail. there are miles and miles of trail and gravel roads there, you could easily get lost out there, but people ride there all the time. great place to go. you follow a train track up the mountain and then get off onto another trail, really interesting thinking of a train flyingup next to you while riding up a mountain side. PB 500

Old 11-18-2003, 05:44 PM
Range Rover

Hey MUDDY!! Welcome to the board!!! I haven't been in here in ages, glad to see the board is just as good as ever.

Anyway, MUDDY, I'm right outside of Nashville. There are one or two clubs in the area, and just a few places to ride. You might want to contact Volunteer State Trailriders Association and the Middle Tennessee Dirt Riders. Both groups are mixed with ATV'ers and Bikers, but both clubs are great!

As for riding, I only know of three legal places, Brown's Chaple Motocross park right outside of Murfreesboro. There are also miles of track in Nachez Trace Park, which should really be close to you. This is not your hard core riding, but it is legal. The other park is located in Lebanon, sorry I don't have the name yet, but if all goes as planned I will this weekend. I was supposed to head up there to ride this past Sunday, but mother nature sent wet weather our way.

There use to be a sweet place up in Beth Page Tennessee, which is about 10 miles east of Gallatin, called Green Acers or something. The park closed in 2001, but I recently heard that it may have reopened. You may want to call some of the Nashville bike shops for more information.

Other than that, the riding in this area is pretty slim. So slim in fact i really thought about selling my Quad. Just hate the thought of it sitting there doing nothing.

I'll leave ya a few information links good luck and happy trails.....oh let me know if you come up with any spots that I may have missed, I might just keep this thing!!!

VSTA Riders

Mid-Tenn Dirt Riders

Brown's Chaple

Old 11-22-2003, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Pest44 How is the riding down there inWindrock? ATV Nation is having thier ride down there in June and I was wondering how the riding is for that area?

Old 11-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Range Rover

It is grand. The trails have just about every kind of terrain you can think of. You gonna make it for the nation ride? I went to the 02 one in colorado, but missed this year's up your way.

Quick Reply: ATV rides in tennessee