Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hey ftwflh!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Hey ftwflh!

Brad, I have looked all over the place for that Polaris yellow and I remember what I done with it. I gave it to a guy that I ported his cylinder because he was running it and I figured I would never use it. Now I do have the Dalton black/red that I could send to you if you wanted. You might check with Rick and get the specs on it because I forgot them a while back. I'm sorry if I got your hopes up on that yellow. I guess my older age is starting to catch up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 07:27 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Default Hey ftwflh!

Hey thanks anyway.I will get with Rick and check the specs on the Dalton spring.

Old 01-21-2004, 07:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey ftwflh!

hey ftwflh
congrats on the new Scrambler. how are things going?

-MT[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2004, 07:44 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Default Hey ftwflh!

Scrammy is going great found a TEAM secondary for it real cheap($100) but i am have trouble finding a spring that I like on the boys Trailblazer.Had a HPD red/yellow and it engages too hi for a kid looking for a yellow,pink or brown one to try.Need a little higher engagment than the white that is in it but not so high that he has trouble controling it.It bogs down until it gets in the rpm range of the pipe.ANY advise here?

Old 01-21-2004, 07:57 AM
Quad Patrol
Default Hey ftwflh!

Scrammy is dong great found a TEAM secondary for it cheap.What I am having trouble with is getting the boys Trailblazer clutched to where I like it.It had a HPD red/yellow spring but it engaged too hi put in a Polaris white and it bogs down until it gets to the rpm of the pipe.Looking for a yellow or brown spring to try.It has an HPD pipe on it.