Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hard to believe, But a great day for Predator 500

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hard to believe, But a great day for Predator 500

hey bubba...I know you can make things go fast with out a ton of money but i have only met a fe guys who can do that...and most banshees i see have a ton of money and are decently fast but not that fast.

Old 01-26-2004, 06:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I know. just having some fun and I'm bored at work today. Almost time to go home. I like them all. I would ride an LT50 if someone gave it to me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

the predator is a heck of a qaud. i no for a fact the yfz is just a little faster and a quit a bit lighter. There pretty close in 300ft. the guy a raced is a good rider and so im i. when that little yfz hit 4th gear it would pull away from me untill very top end. i was impressed how light it was. i would not trade my predator for any other sport qaud, i like it. hey bubba you should have come down sunday little muddy but still had a good time.

Old 01-26-2004, 09:40 PM
Pro Rider

well i've been readin these post and the predator beatin these quads isnt hard to believe for me. the thing thats hard to believe is it didnt beat the banshee. jk it is impressive wat the predator can do for being just a polaris. yfz guys dont sweat it, its just a polaris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2004, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

Guys I know and agree the polaris is a super ....naaaahhhh a great Quad, but I know I had a 2002 Banshee and it would take alot of Mods on a pred to beat it with just a pipe and jetted, I think of all new Quads the Banshee is a killer Quad but all around I love the torque of the Pred it give me a rush.....Easy to wheelie as well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] the 450 yammie he beat didn't have a pipe or sands so I know the yammie would take it in a drag on pipe for pipe and so forth but look at the stupid money you have to pay for it to get it, put the money in the pred look out the tiger's loose.............................

Old 01-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

If you take on a stock banshee the pred will eat it up.
If the banshee has mods then it has a chance.
I come from a belief that sometimes a bike/quad seem faster then a bike/quad of the same kind.What I'm tring to say is sometime the Bie is just fast right from the factory. I have seen this frist hand with the Predator.
I raced 2 Predators, both of them had the same mods as me (pure polaris pipe-K+n filter) Well I smoked them in every drag(6).One of them was a 03 and mine and the other were 04s.These guys just couldn't beat me I was ahead about 1-1/2 quads.Needless to say they were quite pissed and could not believe I beat them.The guy with the 04 whnted me to try his,well his was slower.HOW COULD THAT BE!!IT's the same quad.This is proof that so quads are just fast--thank god it's mine thats the faster one.
Also back to the banshee story< I have a friend who has a 2001 banshee -with toomy T5-34mm carbs -boost bottle-V force reeds-Pro design Cool head 19cc domes-pro design Filter- and some other mods. Well everytime we drag race it goes either way but, most of the time i just sweak by.
This banshee has Alot more money in it then I have In my Predator. If i put that much money into engine mods the Pred would be retarted Fast and I would get wiplash from lokng back at all the loosers!!!
STOCK FOR STOCK THE PREDATOR IS THE FASTEST!!

Old 01-26-2004, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

thats wat i say to people that wanna get a yfz. i go listen buy a pred and you will have and extra 1000 or 1300 to put into it then u could easily smoke a quad that costs the same.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i mean come on am i right or am i right?!?!

Old 01-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Pro Rider

Amen Bro praise the Quad Gods

Old 01-26-2004, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

can huskerjim get a AMEN?? AMEN my fellow atver

Old 01-26-2004, 10:03 PM
Pro Rider