Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

rid'in in a NC winter wonder land...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2004, 09:27 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rid'in in a winter wonder land...

i spent most of yesterday getting dizzy doing donuts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I love how easy it is with the scrammy (first ride in snow on this one). I went to my neigbors house and wooped up on his brothers wolverine 350 4x4, i didn't want to race but he kept insisting and i kept beating him lol. hope every body on the east sieeeede has a good time. I'm gonna take some pics today and maybe some vids. I'll be sure to post them for all to see. Oh yeah and a pic of my "custom" radiator mount [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] lol. you'll see what i'm talkin about.

Old 01-26-2004, 04:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow nc got some snow. how much you guys get? its on its way here tuesday night into wednesday hopefully no skool wednesday so i can install new parts and take my bros scrammy 400 4x4 for a ride.

Old 01-27-2004, 12:20 AM
Range Rover

we got about 2 to even 5 inches in some places... and then today it was covered in a layer of hells doing...... ICE. i almost slid off a bank (even driving a subaru) that had a drop of like 5 feet. suxed a$$ [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] well i shouldn't have been out but i had to get to my parents house and ride today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LoL I was flying around a hairpin curve in my drive way, picture purfect drifting and some guy thought i was gonna smash in to his car and then he realized i'm not stupid and that "i can drive the damn thang". He was, by the way stuck in the ditch. My dad pulled him and 'bout 3 others out with his new Dodge Dakota 4x4 sport (V8). And a fun time was had by all. Its supposed to do it again tomorrow too, ice and all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img].

Old 01-27-2004, 11:17 AM
Pro Rider
Default rid'in in a NC winter wonder land...

I hear ya Paco. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] We went out in the slippery stuff yesterday too. Kinda hard to get traction, but once you get goin'.... hehe...you can slide for a loooonnnggg ways. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It got a little too cold though with the freezing rain. My googles got froze over, and I couldn't see anymore. Had to bring her in. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Had fun though.

Old 01-28-2004, 09:20 PM
Range Rover

oh yeah really slippery and very fun!

Old 01-28-2004, 11:22 PM
Trailblazer

Hey any of you guys riding on the roads while the popo's are disabled? It's fun while it lasts, you just have to be careful and watch the IDIOTS in the SUVs, they think they own the roads where I live. Lincolnton or Salisbury do you ride near Bluefield WV any? I'm usally there on weekends during warm weather and sometimes Brown mountian. Later Scram.....

Old 01-29-2004, 07:42 AM
Pro Rider

try living in Michigan right now. We've already had 5 snow days. 3 in a row including today. And it's still January. My sons liking this a little too much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]