Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Tired of people dis'in polaris

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 11:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tired of people dis'in polaris

i knew it was up there 2 so thats why i said prob but with the younger rider the tb is

Old 02-16-2004, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Look! I think you should like what you want to like no mater what the masses say! I think all the manufactures all have good machines.I just wish i had 1 of each[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i do have a good start though. as for polaris goes i have a TB 250 my bro has a 350L and my dad has a 700 sportsman(all good or all junk, just a point of view differnce) I have spent a lot of time on polaris and i think they are just fine! I also think they have the 4 wheel drive system. Just my .02 worth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2004, 09:16 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just picked up a 2000 Polaris XC500, and I LOVE it, it has the extra 10 suspension, rides great, and looks very sharp being all black with some white lettering. Took today ( Presidents Day ) off work so me and my son can go riding, got him an old Yamaha SS440, lots of new parts, so it also runs great, every one I know likes Polaris sleds, so I don't know why someone would be ragging on them all the time. Just hope my Wolverine don't get jealous when the snow is too deep !!!!!

Old 02-16-2004, 10:31 AM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: BT250racer
i know what you mean pure04 i hate it and i dont see why they do its prob b/c in atvs they dont want to see a atv thats automatic and heavier beat them also polaris had a time where they didnt do that good at all but look at us now we got the biggest atv the 700 efi (efi that no other compnay has except c-dale i think) , the fastest which is the predator and the 2 most atvs prob ever sold the scrambler and trail blazer! which you can make the fastest in the 400 class and teh 250 u can also make it the fastest out of the 250 class

gas gas 450 is efi but no one gives respect for the 400 i hang around with almost any quad but people say i can't because it is polaris now i just want to get the 416 powermax motor and run circles around them and see what they say then

Old 02-16-2004, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider

I'm also sick of polaris slamming.
It's gotten way past old. But most of the people I get trouble from that are hatin polaris are just punk kids.
But it still gets old.

Old 02-16-2004, 12:14 PM
Pro Rider

My brother has a warrior and all he does is talk smack. I just say "want to race", and he shuts up.

Old 02-16-2004, 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

Do you guys think you get more trouble from Yamaha hot heads or Honda hot heads?

Old 02-16-2004, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider

I'll bet you guy's are happy the V came out, it has taken some of the bashing that was reserved for Polaris's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I've owned alot of Polaris's as has my family, we've never had a problem with any of them. I still own two and would buy another in a heartbeat. Ride what you like and like what you ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2004, 02:40 PM
Pro Rider

BlackRaptor I would say they are pretty much even. My brother dis' me(yamaha) and my cosin dis' me(honda)

Old 02-16-2004, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

DARE TO BE DIFFERENT!!! I love my polaris, but most off, I like the people that OWN 'em!

Don't be pissed about getting dis'd on, do something about it.......run what you brung, and woop up on 'em!

I love, simply LOVE, and LIVE FOR the slack jawed deer in the head light look of disbelief when I repeatedly beat a Raptor owner up comp hill at the dunes with my Predator......they come up to you afterwards with a little tear in their eye and a quivering lower lip pouting and asking "is that thing stock?"......pretty much yup I say!

While I admit its most always neck and neck and I can take 'em depending on the hole shot, but yamaha Raptor owners just can't take it too well when a 160 cc less machine, a lowly Polaris none the less, can hang with them and BEAT them up the same hill........

over and over and over again.

Quick Reply: Tired of people dis'in polaris