Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

HPD Sway Bar for the Predator.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPD Sway Bar for the Predator.....

Originally posted by: modquad
It was a very sweet quad. If they get this thing to market with the close body tolerances that the expo model had, it'll be a hit. Check out the comments the C'dale boys had on two of us trying to share info with them. I don't think I'll be going out of my way anytime soon to help them w/ any more pics or info. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I'll try to get a pic of the red Fullbore Pred posted sometime today.....also a very sweet looking piece. It's hard to look at the quality of Fullbore, then go walk past the Meier plastic both. Two totally seperate classes of quality. People (retailers) were really hyped with the ATV market. Overheard many business dealings where dealers commented that ATV gear sales out ranked Motorcycles by 2 and even 4:1. This is good for business. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Tina, I posted a close-up of the Rath bar (waiting on approval), it might take me a day or two to get the HPD pic.
Thanks Ken, I REALLY appreciate it! Thats good news to hear about the Atv business!! I have noticed that the quads here have just about tripled since last year on the race track and the minis even more so..I cant wait to hear more about the Dinli, so many choices for everyone nowadays.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I can try to get a rear shot of the HPD pipe.....everyone's modding right now (dead of winter here) so everything is torn down for various reasons.
No need to rush[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]... When you get one up just let me know...

Thanks a lot..

TrailRider

Old 02-17-2004, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider

MODQUAD~~~ I saw the pics, and ended up calling HPD anyhow, things still werent lining up correctly, even after what they said, so we done a little modifying and its setting up VERY nicely now!!! Would you like to see it? If so, let me know and Ill email you the pics and ill also out one in my profile.... This bar looks very nice with brushed aluminum!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2004, 02:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider

As long as things worked out......just keep things fast and flat in the corners. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-17-2004, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

......just keep things fast and flat in the corners. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I dont think we will have any problems there............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]