Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

'HEEL CLICKERS' clutch kit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2000, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While you're at it, I hope you are very hungry, you have a huge helping of crow on the way, served up by iron chef Jack Schultz. You owe him a big apology. My money was on him the whole time. Maybe next time you'll think before you jam your foot in your mouth.

Old 08-13-2000, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

QUADFATHER
YEAH RIGHT and I'm a NUN!!!!CM LOL

Old 08-13-2000, 10:33 PM
Range Rover

Excuse me here QuadFather but I really can't see where your coming from on this one. Before you blindly follow the "Professor" and self proclaimed "Polaris god of all that is worthwhile" I think you owe it to yourself to go and re-read this very long thread. Bill Ciliberti doesn't need to be cooking up any black birds any time soon, and he certainly doesn't deserve to answer to you or be crucified over this. He was simply letting us know that he was going to have this clutch kit installed and that his mechanic had promised him up and down that this was routine and would be no problem. I got the impression that Bill himself was a bit skeptical because of what Jack has said about this kit and the problems that he had encountered (hell he even printed out Jack's post and took it into his mechanic), yet he was willing to keep us up to date on the situation and let us know the results. Jack appeared to me to be very stand-offish and defensive and bill seemed to be fairly neutral saying that he hoped this kit was for real but certainly didn't make any promises. It seems to me that if someone needs to eat any crow it would be Steve, Bill's mechanic. Steve was the one making so many promises, and in the beginning Bill was nothing but polite towards Jack. If Bill thought Jack was full of **** and had nothing worth thinking about, why do you figure he would he bother to print out his post and take it to Steve? If Bill is guilty of anything at all it is trusting his mechanic. Just so you know, I don't know Bill personally, I guess the reason this kinda pisses me off is because Bill is trying to share information and you are going to throw it back into his face if it doesn't work out like he hoped it would. If Bill had a big mouth and was talking a bunch of "smack" that would be something else entirely. Maybe you should stick to Jacks forum where you guys can stroke each-others egos. I suppose you also believe that Polaris is actually following jacks lead when coming out with new products? Yeah, I thought so. I will agree with you that an apology is in order, get typing! Who agrees with me? Who disagrees? All are entitled to their opinion without fear of retribution

Old 08-13-2000, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

from the pics I've seen you're one hell of an ugly nun! Even worse than Whoppee Goldberg!

Old 08-13-2000, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Mayhem,

Your post has some strong points. I re-read the whole thread. First, Jack fired the first shot at Bill, saying he was blowing smoke, even after Bill thanked him for his contributions to the forum. But, on the other hand, I thought Bill took the shoving match a little too far, Jackie boy? c'mon. I do not think of Jack as the almighty Polaris God, although I do think he has probably forgotten more about these machines than any three of us know put together. I have come to the conclusion that Bill has been lead on by this bull$&it artist Steve. Bill started this thread exactly five weeks ago, five weeks waiting on a stinkin' spring. I was gunning for him the whole time, hoping this kit would work out for him, but pretty much figured Jack was right, he had too many facts, backed up with experience. I hope this doesn't sound like an apology, because it's not, and no one has to answer to me, I've only been quadding 4 years.

See you on the trails. I'll be the one screaming by you on a yellow Sport.

Old 08-13-2000, 11:51 PM
Range Rover

Quadfather, thanks for the reply. I think we pretty much found the same page on this, seems like we pretty much agree on the main points. I will agree that to an extent Jack knows his stuff, I just can't stand his attitude and arrogance toward folks. You seem like a pretty reasonable guy and I would be happy to ride with you anytime. However, since I ride a modded Scr400 (RCR Stage 1, K$N etc.) you would only scream past me if I was stopped at the edge of a cliff you didn't realize was there Hey at least we both know what to ride!

Old 08-14-2000, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

Arrogance, right or wrong, is: "right next door to annoying and bothersome". One mortal can't rule the World. If he does; he still will never rule me! You'll learn more with "hands on" than reading text. Keep Riding those wheelers Hard! Polcat

Old 08-14-2000, 10:19 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been thinking about this subject for some time now and have come to the conclussion that Steve had mis lead me on this heel clickers subject,even though I have not yet checked on the avaiabiity of the right primary spring yet.

Those of you who know me and have been around to see the NUMEROUS problems that I had with my 99 Sportsman and posted them here,also know that the buying dealership did some very incorrect repairs on it.I finally took the quad to Steve[differant dealer] late last yr,I got it back and have had no problems with it.I did trust Steves judgement to,as well as Jacks.Did Steve get me excited about the kit?Yes he did.Did I ever call Jack a lier?Nowhere in any of these posts will you see that I did.Did I ever say Steve was right and Jack was wrong?Never.Did I ever say that I was going to prove Jack wrong?Never.Jack was the one who accused me of the above things,he said I was full of BS, and accused me of sweeping this under the carpet,I swept nothing under the carpet at no time.Jack had pissed me off for throwing false accusations at me that I NEVER SAID.It was'nt until than that I called him Jackie boy.If im to be pissed at anyone[which I am]it should be Steve for misleading me.I dont owe Mr Schultz no apology for nothing.I even thanked him a few times for his information.You guys[mayhem] can think what you want about me,but I really did'nt start the BS thats in this forum.Read the entire Forum,and you'll see thats the truth.Good day to EVERYONE [Jack included]
===Bill

Old 08-14-2000, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mayhem,
my apology,it was Quadfather who I was refering to in my above post.Sorry====Bill

Old 08-14-2000, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider

so bill
are u still using Jans sport shop for a dealer or have u gone somewhere else? u should tell the dealer or manager of the dealership about what steve did to u. that is not good for happy costumers.

later
jon

Quick Reply: 'HEEL CLICKERS' clutch kit?