Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris of Chattanooga??

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris of Chattanooga??

Hey tommorow I'm going to pick my new 700 EFI up! I'm buying it from a guy named Dave from Chattanooga TN. I was just wondering what other people's trips there have been like. Are they easy to work with, do they have good customer service, and about how long did it take you to get your ATV from there. I'm getting mine for $6600.00 OTD, and I'm from Arkansas so there is no sales tax. I have been shopping for a while now and this is the best deal that I could find. Anyway can't wait to go pick her up!!!

Old 03-15-2004, 04:33 PM
Pro Rider

I purchased my daughters 03 sportsman 90 from them, they were great to work with.
It took a couple hrs to finaly get into the finance office to do the paperwork eventhough
we payed cash for it. we went on a Saturday and they were very busy, I bet they sold
5 an hr atleast at this place... I had to pay the sales tax on it since I live in Tenn but
Becareful about the sales tax thing, as I also bought my son's atv in Mississippi and
they said they do not "collect" out of state sales tax but the bastards reported to Tenn
and now I am having to pay the taxes on it plus interest..

Old 03-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Trailblazer

I have the same questions.
I plan on going March 29 to get a New Scrammy 500 4x4 and a preditor 90 for my son.
The only thing they tell me over the phone is call and make sure they have them in stock and that the price hasn't changed. They say I don't need to put anything down to hold them.
I stand to save quite a bit of $$ compared to Houston dealers who won't negotiate much if any.
Can anyone else out there vouch for Chattanooga? I hate to make the drive and find out it's a scam. I will save about $1100 after gas, hotel etc....

Old 03-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

well this was a dealer in Mississippi that got me.. everything I heard about
polaris of chattanooga has been good.. you may want to ask them flat out
do they report anything back to your home state..

Old 03-15-2004, 05:23 PM
Pro Rider

i bought my quad in nh,which requires no sales tax.but to register in mass i havd to py the mass sales tax..the dealer has nothing to do with it.maybe its different down there,i dont know..

Old 03-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

There's no doubt that their prices are the best. I'd love to do a deal with them, but the drive....well, it's about three FULL days out of my way! Anyone willing to hook me up with a pick up and shipping?!

Old 03-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider

they sound good.....going to pick it up first thing in the morning, i will try to have pictures up soon!

Old 03-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Trailblazer

Congrats on the new 700 EFI! I Purchased both my 400's from Dave. I shopped around and couldn't find better pricing. They also gave me EBS for $68 each installed. Had about 2 hour wait to get into financing to pay cash though. I would <U>definetly</U> buy from them again. Absolutly no pressure.

Old 03-15-2004, 08:02 PM
Range Rover

Hey guy's... I purchased my 03 Scrambler from Polaris of Chattanooga in June of 03 and I must say I saved at least $900.00. At the time they were selling around here for no less than $5800.00 and I got mine there OTD for $5199.00. NO SALES TAX!! The place stays very busy on Sat. Well worth any wait though.

Old 03-15-2004, 10:28 PM
'5 minutes worth of planning equals 30 minutes of execution'

Mikehops43

Before you drive to Chatanooga call Normangee Tractor in Normangee, Tx. They are about 30 minutes from Madisonville and they do offer pretty GOOD deals. Another new Polaris dealer has opened up in conroe (Do not know the name) and I hear he is offering deals to get the business off the ground. He is off of hwy 105 across from lake conroe....worth a call anyway. I know Chatanooga will be cheaper but Normangee may save you enough not to take that long of a drive??????

Quick Reply: Polaris of Chattanooga??