Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

what do u hate about the predator?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2004, 03:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what do u hate about the predator?

what do u guys hate most about your predator. I hate how the ground clearence is so damn low i get stuck all the time. thats the only think i hate because everything else can be changed.

Old 03-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

thats the sacrifice you make when you buy a sport quad, all of them are around the same clearance... but i think the preds skid plate gets in the way more than others... but id rather have a nice skid and get stuck now and then... instead of replacing rotors and sprockets after i hit a huge rock in the middle of a trail.

Old 03-21-2004, 09:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

I hate that I dont have one!!

Old 03-21-2004, 09:45 AM
Range Rover

I hate that it don't get enough respect and it seems the mods are coming too slow.

Old 03-21-2004, 09:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

You guys said it...No respect and lack of Mods. You can thank Dirt Wheels for most of that stuff. They hate it and write it. Thats the biggest quad mag so people read it and it hurts sales so if there aren't that many out there the companies don't want to spend the money developing mods for it when they can make more money on more popular quads that Dirt Wheels promotes like the 450R and the YFZ450. the only thing that I really don't like is that it can be hard to get into neutral sometimes. Other than that....I wouldn't change a thing other than the normal mod stuff. It rips.

Old 03-21-2004, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

No kick start and hard to find neutral . Other than that its an awesome quad .

Old 03-21-2004, 11:21 AM
Pro Rider

Hozed , sorry to see you had to switch brands [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I dont blame you considering all the prob. you had . At least you picked a nice replacement . Good luck with the new ride and dont be a stranger .

Old 03-21-2004, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

NOT that it really needs this but I hate that it has NO reverse. I also hate how everyone Down plays the pred ontill they get smoked by it.I also hate how mods are far and few,But i noticed that it is because the compinies don't show pictures of the parts they make for the pred.
for example;Factory exfects--Makes a graffic kit for every sport quad-But, the only ones they don't show pictures of are the polaris's.It seems to me that everyone eles dose about the same thing.

Old 03-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Pro Rider

Why would you want kickstart. It is so much easier to restart the machine if you stall it in a race with electric than kick.And yes the only thing about my pred is that it is hard to find neutral

Old 03-21-2004, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider

I had a problem with a dead battery in the middle of the woods . Woods were too deep to get a push start so hr later after getting towed out I got it started . Was a little embarrising considering it was 2 days old. If I had a kick start problem whould have been solved .

Quick Reply: what do u hate about the predator?