Got my RCR Kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2004, 06:48 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Got my RCR Kit

Got my RCR kit in on Friday, but had to go out of town and couldn't put it on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hope to put it on Thursday and ride this weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Somehow I managed to say I would paint the house if I got the kit. I have to start watching what I agree to do from now on.

Old 03-30-2004, 08:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got my RCR Kit

Kewl, what are u going to do next?

Old 03-30-2004, 08:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Got my RCR Kit

can you say "whipped" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL J/K

Old 03-30-2004, 10:38 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default Got my RCR Kit

It might not be till next year, but 414 big bore kit sounds good. That one will probrably cost me a trip to Hawaii. I'll go, but I'm just gonna look at the women for you guys, not me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default Got my RCR Kit

Hey, BBS

Thats easy for you to say, what are you like 18 and single??? ( those were the days)

The clutch and pipe cost me a kitchen remodel, that I am still working on!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It is called compromise(which means you get what you want and she never lets you live it down!!!)

Hey, Scootergptx I feel for you buddy!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Chris

Old 03-30-2004, 10:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Got my RCR Kit

Originally posted by: csamayfield55
Hey, BBS

Thats easy for you to say, what are you like 18 and single??? ( those were the days)

The clutch and pipe cost me a kitchen remodel, that I am still working on!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

It is called compromise(which means you get what you want and she never lets you live it down!!!)

Hey, Scootergptx I feel for you buddy!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Chris
Its 19 and single (Yes, these are the days)[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL