Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Bigfoot Sightings

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2000, 02:38 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Let me start this out by saying this is not a joke post. I assist a guy who is involved in Bigfoot research and investigations. The reason for the post here is, there have been numerous reported sightings throughout the nation and Canada by people riding atvs. Now I know some of you ride long distances in pretty isolated areas, that are located in hot spots for these sightings. What I need to know is if any of you have had such a sighting or experience while riding. If you don't want to post your expierence here you can email me at ptlm3@netnitco.net. I figured by asking you guys I'd get information from people not associated with a bigfoot research group. We are trying to find out if there is anything to all these sightings.

Old 07-24-2000, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider

We were out this weekend looking for tracks. I just started looking into this. There have been several sightings in the mountians near us, Mt St. Helens.

Good luck on your hunt. I have no personnal experience. I would like to use my quad but most of the sightings are on federal land & its a BIG no no to rider your ATVs on this land.

Old 07-24-2000, 03:02 PM
Pro Rider

i just wanted to know one thing? what kind of machine was he riding,polaris,honda?

Old 07-24-2000, 03:12 PM
Trailblazer

About a year ago, I was wheelin with some buds. I went out for a while by myself and when I was coming back to the truck, I saw what I believed to be bigfoot sitting on a Sportsman. As I came closer, it turned out to be my uncle Dave, who had taken his shirt off. In my defence, My uncle IS one hairy person.

Hope this helps.

Old 07-24-2000, 03:27 PM
Pro Rider

I have not but would like to see one. There have been sighting in Maine surpising none up north that I know of but in the western mounts it is very desolate there.

Old 07-24-2000, 03:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Will sightings of the "Boggy Creek Monster" from around Fouke, Arkansas, count?

I don't gainsay Big Foot (Yeti, Sasquatch, etc.) research. Important questions about propagation of the species, as in the case of the Loch Ness Monster, arise. The true and authenticated story of Ishi, the California Indian, reveals an incident of isolation and final extinction within the last century.

ATVers are good potential sources for any wilderness creature sightings.

While I admit to some attempt at humor in my opening sentence, many believe in the existence of the Fouke Monster; I won't nay-say something no one is sure of. Science marches on.

Tree Farmer

Old 07-24-2000, 04:04 PM
Pro Rider

You should be able to find one down here in Louisiana, and he will be on a '99 Sportsman 500. I saw him about dusk 3 days ago on a Honda Foreman Rubicon. He jumped off that bike, chased me down, pushed me off my Sportsman, and rode away into the twilight murmering something about having a real bike now. I saw the Rubicon sitting there, but figured that if it wasn't good enough for BigFoot, that it wasn't good enough for me either. So, I walked 43.8 miles home in the dark. If you find him, I want my Sportsman back!!!!

Trending Topics

Old 07-24-2000, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

nice man that was smooth

its the truth boys

there was a reason i traded in both my honda and yamaha for 3 SPs

Old 07-24-2000, 04:15 PM
Trailblazer

once, when riding in northern montana with J.G., i had a close encounter with what i believe to be bigfoot. i had stopped to take a leak, (the beer was flowing through me like the nile) and much to my dismay, my quad would not start again. since jerry had left me behind to take care of business i decided to start heading in the same direction that he drove off in. i had only gone a couple hundred yards when i get the distinct feeling that someone was watching me, or maybe even FOLLOWING me!!! i stopped and studied the sourounding forest thoroughly and saw nothing but trees and that annoying troll that chases my shadow, so i charged on. whats that i hear? is that mr. garcia coming back for me? could be. NO! its bigfoot growling and snarling and biting at me! it was like chewbacca with rotten breath, or my ex-girlfriend, either one. i tried to run but my little feet were no match for his big feet. he kept running me down and cornering me, each time i would very narrowly escape. then, as i went to duck and dodge him i tripped on a stone and slammed to the earth right next to a stump. well beneath this stump was a false door that i fell right through. where was i? how did i get here? why is this white rabbit running by saying he is late? what is he late for? is he mad? i chased the rabbit as fast as i could but my big feet were no match for his little feet and suddenly i was lost. is that a rope i see? why yes, yes it is. and theres a note. what does it say? "tug me" it says. why? i ask. just do it! he says. i tug the rope and poof! it drags me up and out of the ground! it was jerry garcia on his flower power quad! he had saved me! he then took me over to this stream so i could drink some water and cool off and we sat there next to the water in the shade and watched as a family of bigfoot frolicked in a nearby waterfall and poked fun at me and threw rocks and hit my already sore head. bigfoot..........get real.

i give this post, THE FINGER ,,|,,

Old 07-24-2000, 04:18 PM
Trailblazer

walexa
LOL That was a good one I am still laughing nice humor Gee I still can't stop laughing.

Good thing to and other wize dull day .
better watch out though some people might take offence to your post thinking you are bashing well I suppose you are LOL Bigfoot hahahahaha
well I got to go I applaude your humor

Have a good one :}

Quick Reply: Bigfoot Sightings