Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

wife/girlfreind or ATV?

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2000, 09:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL yeah we are pretty equal in my house , I do what i am told! LOL hey I live with a 36 year old woman and a 14 year old girl. anyone who has this combo at there house knows what i mean.

Old 07-28-2000, 10:22 AM
Pro Rider

After reading this post it looks like most of us have gone through this situation at one time or another myself included still have the wife & quad.
The one question I have is why do they need to compete with a machine? My wife wont tell me.
If John Henry couldnt win!

If anyone has an answere please post it.
P.S women encouraged to respond.

98 SC 500

Old 07-28-2000, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

with women there is no explanation,it's just because and thas it!!!!!!
You know that "PMS" stuff well at my house when that comes around I call that "PACK MY SUITCASE" CM

Old 07-28-2000, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider

Well CM, they tell me that truth is stranger than fiction.... Besides who could make a story like that up... It had to have happened...LOL

Old 07-29-2000, 04:08 AM
Range Rover

Just tell her "The toys were here before you came along, and they'll be here after your gone"!!! LOL
Later,

Old 07-29-2000, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

Well im only 15 so you no i aint married. but my g/f likesd to ride just as much as i do. Since i dont have my license i take the beast down there i have my trail system of doom. I everytime i get over there what does she say.

Take me for a ride. Everytime so i dont think she will ever get mad

Old 07-29-2000, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider

BEWARE! Hell deamon. This is how it starts. I've seen it done. Its terrible. Soon you won't come here, change your friends, and become an environmentalist. My god. The only argument she has on you is that its a Polaris :-) just kidding
But seriously, if she won't accept you for who you are, she's not worth it unless she's hot. But seriously I'll just tell this story.

My cousin used to be a man. A real man. He rode horses, ATVed my brother's TRX125 a bit, was a Muslim (like me), and was a gun lover. Boy meets girl. Boy marries girl. Girl changes boy. Family hates boy. So as it goes his wife changes him. Lets see him now. He never goes to our farm. God knows last time he rode a horse. He's a buddhist (what the hell are all these hick Americans turning buddist for- I respect the religion but don't Americans have their own religions. I'm just not a fan of people who convert). And last but not least the guns. This guy was a hunter, and had collection of guns. When my dad told him to kill some chickens cuz the chickens went wild and were killing hens, he got his 9mm and shot them from point blank range (or close to kill em, and its not cruelty cuz the roosters were killing other chickens). But now he doesn't own a gun, and I wonder what will happen to the guns he promised to me when I turned 18 or 21 (whatever the gun owning age is). Well reply telling me the gun owning age.
I gotta copy this story.

Old 07-29-2000, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

alibaba; HEY HEY watch that chicken thing you may hurt some ones feelings. Chickenman

Old 07-29-2000, 01:51 PM
Pro Rider

My friend's girlfriend tried to make him choose between his beer and her. Oh yea, he's Irish too. Can you guess who's he's cuddling up with right now?

Old 07-29-2000, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

One more thing. I live in the city so WHEN (or IF, (if ur a jerk and disrespect me)) I get a serious girlfriend, I'll just put her in my beemer, drive her to the farm, (with a friend of mine and his girlfriend). Show off the quads. take her for a ride. Show her the horses. Go for a swim in the swimming pool. Go in the sauna. And do one more thing, for if not, it was all a waste.