Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

wife/girlfreind or ATV?

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2000, 02:36 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am lucky that my wife loves to go ATVING as much as I do. Just for the heck of it I had her read this thread and she agree's with most...Dump the girl keep the ATV. She said it sounds like the ATV will be a much more loyal companion over the long haul. Just the "wifes" two cents ; )

Old 07-29-2000, 08:29 PM
Trailblazer

I think I am in love with your wife already, just one question, can she cook. lol......sounds like one hell of a woman. I myself have very good woman. She has no problem with my toys and loves to go rid'n, fish'n whatever. I would just like to state that men love these type of women that will get out and enjoy the things we do. Tell your wife...You Go Girl..............

TAZ

Old 08-02-2000, 01:30 AM
Pro Rider

I think it stinks if a women tells you to sell anything that you like.
But on the other hand you have to think about finances, if you are buying wheelers and living of off bread and water you might want to think about your priorities.
I wanted to buy a brand new wheeler and I had the money but it would of drained my account if I bought it and my women made me realize this. She didn't tell me I couldn't get it but reminded me of my priorities. I down graded and bought a cheaper model.. She is happy and so am I.

Old 08-02-2000, 05:35 PM
Pro Rider

While I don't share these problems... as I sit here reading this thread, I am remined of an E-Mail that was sent to me recently.
It was of one of the 10 Sexiest women in the world in a Thong Bikini Coming up out of a swimming pool... Nice Huh??.. Thing is, there was a caption below it that read something like," Just Remember, No Matter How Good She Looks, Somewhere, Some Man Is Sick And Tired Of Her ****!!!"..
That kinda drives it all home huh?.
I am fortunate, my girlfriend of 6 years lets me go clubbin', 4-wheelin', have women friends, she likes to go 4 wheelin' with me sometimes and has her own machine (Scrambler)
Any woman that wants to take a mans happiness by forcing him to give up his hobby... You gotta question her motives...

Old 08-02-2000, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Must be a coincidence. You woman likes my toy too.

Greg

Old 08-03-2000, 11:07 AM
Trailblazer

Only if ya leave the spacers on STUMPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAZ