Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

This is for ftwflh....badlands info...sigh

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 10:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is for ftwflh....badlands info...sigh

I'm not going to be able to make it to the badlands this weekend..I am so pissed...I went riding for a while Saturday...I find out that my fan motor is bad..so my fan wouldn't kick on so it started to overheat...So I call the dealer to see if they had one in stock..of course they didn't so they asked if I wanted to order one..I told them that I needed it by Friday so I could defenetly go this weekend...They said they could do overnight delivery..and I was like fine..that will work....so I was feeling good and everything..they call later that night and leave a message..they said it was on backorder and they couldn't get it in by friday...so I'm sh*t out of luck..I'm so mad..I havn't ridden for ever and I'm sure my buddies will go...I heard the weather was going to be good and all...I've just about had it with my quad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]..how far away do you live from attica...its about a two hour haul from were I live??? hopefully its somewhere close because I wanna catch up to you one day and ride....All I can say is have fun,,I wish I go..

Old 05-13-2004, 10:48 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default This is for ftwflh....badlands info...sigh

Hate to hear about your fan motor.If you could have let me known a few days ago the dealer here keeps all that stuff in stock(most the time). I am about 3 1/2 hrs from Attica.Tell your friends to keep an eye outt for a fat gray bearded old fart on a 500 Scrambler.