Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

top speed of trailblazers (with mods)?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2004, 03:44 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default top speed of trailblazers (with mods)?

my polaris is still stock until those parts come in...i was wonder about how fast it would go if...i put pipe silencer on... let az bad boyz do everything they can to it???

Old 05-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

If you're looking for an honest answer, it would help to be honest with us. Go back and look at your previous posts. You say you've done this, you've done that. You put on parts that won't fit. I have a Blazer, and don't mind answering questions, but if you not going to be serious about what you've got, don't expect to get an honest answer. 52 stock, need to know for sure what's done for correct estimate.

Old 05-18-2004, 09:43 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

I'm starting to think he don't have a quad.

Old 05-18-2004, 11:41 PM
Pro Rider

I am guessing that daddy has a blazer and someone is dreaming....

Old 05-18-2004, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

hey bignig put up some pictures of your bike,

Old 05-19-2004, 02:14 AM
Pro Rider

NOw, don't you all think yur being a bit harsh? What post are you talking about Scooter? He did say that he has a pipe and silencer for now. This guy has been slammed since he has been here, and every time it seems it ended up for nothing. So he did a few repeat posts, look again, and you will see that hardly anybody searches before the post. And it ended up he wasn't thinking that his 2 cycle machine needed an oil change like a 4 stroke. He wanted to change the counter balance oil. Some may have just jumped to conclusions to early. I am not trying to come down on anyone or start anything with anyone. I just think the guy should be cut a break here! Why would he take the time to write HERE, if he didn't have a TB. If he didn't have a quad at all, why would he choose a fantasy bike as a TB for that matter!? Sorry, I guess that would be starting something wouldn't it. It is not intentional, I am just trying to make a point.

If I had a trailblazer with mods, I would just answer the guy instead of trying to figure out if he is legit or not.

Sorry, I can't answer your question Ryan, but guessing, I would say 60-65 tops! My 400 4x4 with HS trail pipe, and clutch kit, lightened flywheel, dyno tuned carb with UNI filter, and v-force reeds tops out about 68 miles per hour, but gets there fast. It is tough to make these bikes reach those speeds above and beyond that without loosing a lot of low-end. That is where the HP comes into play. And with that, you have to have some extensive motor mods with serious HP. I think Fullthrottle said I was running around 57-60HP at the wheels with all my mods. and I haven't really touched the motor yet. I believe you can get maybe that much with some motor mods on the TB, but it still is not the same kind of HP. You were talking about buy a Friends 500 motor to put in the TB. I would do that before dumping a bunch of money into an air cooled 250... Good luck!

Old 05-19-2004, 09:02 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Well since he has changed his sig, you can't see what he had before. All the parts were shown to be on. I'd be happy to cut someone a break, just earn it now. Fess up and be honest. Really, a dirt bike head and carb that will fit on a TB. Right after I get those Chevy 350 heads on my Rangers 2.3 engine. I'll give him a break and not respond to his posts, I will read them and laugh though.

Old 05-19-2004, 10:26 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Hey scooter I agree.... I don't mind trying to help someone out. I have ask alot of questions on here and got great help. But somthing is not right here. He said that he had Banshee reeds in a trailblazer. I'm not the slickest side on the play ground.....but I don't think thats going to work. He has changed his sig. because thats what it use to say about the reeds. And about the dirt bike head and carb. that also was on here. It's hard to cut someone some slack when they are jerking our chain. They was alot of people trying to help him at frist.

Old 05-19-2004, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider

I did a search! Starting to see a pattern... Sometimes I give the benifit of the doubt long after others would. I guess that would be a fault of mine...

BigNig, I suppose we'll here from you when school is out? And, let me guess, your probably not even black!?

Old 05-19-2004, 11:55 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider

No he's not Black!!! Kinda raciest HUH??? He's probly have fun on the play ground right now. I would say he is on the swing set or playing tag.....or wait maybe on the Mary-Go-Round, got to love that Mary-Go-Round.

Quick Reply: top speed of trailblazers (with mods)?