Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

:) Revisited

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2004, 09:23 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :) Revisited

Everyone needs to be patient. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The beast is coming.

Lukester, this is a Polaris product, in a Polaris forum. Threatening comments like that, will only delay it's exposure. It's your choice.

Old 06-09-2004, 09:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you going to check the beast out again today??

Old 06-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hmmm, probably. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2004, 12:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: modquad
Hmmm, probably. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
That sounds good to me, maybe this time it will be a visible photo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well the thunderstorm has been here and now gone...maybe the puddles will slow it down...or is it going to hydroplane across the puddles today?

Old 06-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

<<<<<<INSERT FAVORITE GAME SHOW MUSIC HERE>>>>

.......And now its intermission time at the great anticipated "What's Ken got in the Box on the floor, and would he trade it for whats behind doors number 1, 2, or 3???".......

But nooo, this rain squall and thunderstorm of Kens continues on and on and on, so we'll cut to commercial and send us viewers to New Zealand. Pan to commercial........

Here is an email I just got from a good mate Kiwi Craig of mine, who (funny you should mention it) did just hydroplane when a BIG FRIGGIN WAVE and surf broke over him while cut off by the high tide while riding down at the dunes on the north island of NZ

Kiwi:

We went up the beach to the dunes and got nailed by the tide, got hit by a wave while at 40 mph, went into a hydroplane, then the tail came around to full lock and actually got spun out by the tide and damn near threw me off and away, wave killed the engine, broke clean over me………… nic had a grandstand view and got hit pretty hard to…………

It Killed the engine, rrrrrr rrrr rrrrrr, come on come on………… BBBRrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRR and outa there, now where too?,

A slightly higher section of the beach, cut off both ways, whammed by another wave, so up the dunes, WFO with only 10 feet of beach, there is only ONE way out, most of it for this 5 mile stretch is 10 to 20 feet pure vertical wall………….. Wet miserable and BLOODY LUCKY, second wave we both got bogged down the tide was so vicious…………..

$30k of bikes in the drink is not a pretty picture to contemplate…we got out, but barely.

Lets just say that I used a few gallons of degreaser, super suds and lots of water blasting, and then a high pressure fog spray of WD40 head to toe when we got home tonight……………

OKAY THEN, back to the show.......

Now then Teaser Thompson WadQuad, you've got a purple shifter, a blury picture, and a baited and waiting audience.

So lets continue on the game show of: "Guess whats in Kens Pants".......

<grins>

Old 06-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol
but seriously... more pics would be nice...

Old 06-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Elite Pro Rider

My lense which is capable of countering the thundering beasts radar absorbtion, finally showed up. Hmmm, a detail was revealed. Awaiting approval. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-09-2004, 06:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

hope the mods hurry up!! I wanna see the thing!

Quick Reply: :) Revisited