Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

:) Revisited

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 02:55 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :) Revisited

Well H.P.D. would'nt let me be, to be the racer that I could be, So I said to them that with-out me, they would lose races without me. Then Rath gave a big kiss to me, and said, I was the one to be beat. That he could'nt do it without me.

Na,---Na,----Na----Yea.

Well if this sounds like a lost race to me, them let me give the kiss to H.P.D.
For without them who would I be. Or can it be, that I just can't see, without H.P.D.

Na,---Na,----Na----Yea.

MOD-LESS is who I be. SO I Think H.P.D. Is the one for me. It's the only one that can help me, and has the parts for (ONLY ME). It must be H.P.D.

Well RATH will'nt give his parts for free, and it makes me so unhappy. That I can'nt agree,-- and get the (CAN) that I need. So I think H.P.D. Is the only one for me, because my parts are for free. Without them who would I be.

Na,---Na,----Na----Yea.

later

Modquad: You know we love yea.

Old 07-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like a bit of Eminem if im not mistaken...^^

Old 07-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

....modquad when do you turn 50???

Old 07-07-2004, 11:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Ack! 50?! I'm only staring down the barrel of 40. I'm as old as the hills, but not as old as Anna Nichols hills...er, uhum, mountains. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hmm, spose I better get some pics going again.

Old 07-08-2004, 12:45 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

New spy pics sounds good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2004, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

I could probibly head over to the secret testing facility and get another pic if anyone is interested.lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-08-2004, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do it man!!!

Old 07-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

OK, just back from the Secret Testing Facility or STF. It was very dangerous, but I was able to get off one pic before being caught. If they ever find out my true identity I could be in big trouble. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ( check oput my pic page when it gets approved)

Old 07-08-2004, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: modquad
This is only Sunday......hmmm, what'll you all be like by Friday? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It may slowly "decloak" itself. However, this would be only for a minute. Evil or what? hehe
Dont u think its a little past friday Ken?????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] j/k but for real, how much longer i really want to see this whole thing now. give us a blured pic of the whole thing or somthing, come on ken lol

Old 07-08-2004, 02:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: fishslab
OK, just back from the Secret Testing Facility or STF. It was very dangerous, but I was able to get off one pic before being caught. If they ever find out my true identity I could be in big trouble. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ( check oput my pic page when it gets approved)
Im looking for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Hasn't showed up yet

Quick Reply: :) Revisited