Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default got beat by a blaster!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2004, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys a quad is a quad, ya a blaster is faster stock, but tbs can go lots of places blasters cant. ALso, not all blasters are bad, but most yamahas need more time in the shop than others; which is ok because they are usually really fast. Another thing, yamaha must hate fat people, cuz their entry level quads are small. I am not huge, but man, its a challenge to ride a blaster over rough tarrien. All in all, they are two different quads meant for slightly different things, if stock, a blaster would win in a drag on a road but not in mud. Blasters are smaller and quicker while blazers are larger and can take more of a beating.

Old 07-21-2004, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tbscrammy500
ok people listen up. Some of you ask, why spend money on a crappy quad? why dont you just buy a real quad? Well, il tell you this. If i can buy a 250 trailblazer for 3400 bucks, and than put 1000 bucks at the MOST into it, and beat banshees, i am still under the price of a stock banshee, and plus, i will surprise the **** out of everyone when they see a trailblazer FLYING. That to me is soooo worth it.
Thats not what I was arguing.....because the Blaster costs less that the TB correct? ok.......he has less money in the Blaster than the more expensive TB....and is still beating him, thats my argument.

Old 07-21-2004, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

his his engine isnt gonna run as long as mine. hes gotta have his brakes redone and has had the engine looked at alreaady!!

Old 07-27-2004, 01:49 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: tbsleeper
his his engine isnt gonna run as long as mine. hes gotta have his brakes redone and has had the engine looked at alreaady!!
I dont know really why I clicked on this topic I was wondering how good the 2-stroke scrammy's were, but anyways i've had my blaster for about 2 years, and I have had my engine looked at 2 times, not because I was having trouble but just to make sure everything was ok and If I was missing bolts or anything.People were saying that if you put certain mods into a trailblazer it would beat a stock banshee, but if you put certain mods in a blaster it will beat a stock banshee.I have never raced a trailblazer,but if they are that close in perfomance it just depends on the rider.So I guess if trailblazers are better that means that all of you people who loose to a blaster suck...Right?I would not mind racing a trailblazer actually now that i've seen this I want to race one and find out.If you get that hurt about loosing you might as well sell your bike and get a better one.

Old 07-27-2004, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider

i beat him now like nothing and i beat him off the line so he found his match and dont talk **** anymore

Old 07-27-2004, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tbsleeper
i beat him now like nothing and i beat him off the line so he found his match and dont talk **** anymore
thats good to hear
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 07-27-2004, 03:20 PM
Pro Rider

02blasterguy the 2-stroke scrammys are great machines with great, highly modible motors. i have a 400 sport and love it because u can never run out of things to do to it and its very...VERY tough.

Quick Reply: got beat by a blaster!!