Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

President Bush on a SP 700EFI!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 05:23 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default President Bush on a SP 700EFI!

That is so true. You can take this to the bank...The bad politicians are elected by the people that don't vote.
Now...mull that one over.

Old 07-28-2004, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

Now I'm not politically inclined or anything, but is this the same George Bush that fell off the Segway machine? you know the one the inventor claimed no one could fall off. and didn't he fall of it twice?!

Now should the pres. really be putting around on a quad? someone should tell him those things tip over . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-28-2004, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

thats a good idea> forget the other issues...u know more important stuff like our lives....lol..vote for bush cuz he rides atv''s..makes sense to me

Old 07-28-2004, 07:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Warrior350ripper
thats a good idea> forget the other issues...u know more important stuff like our lives....lol..vote for bush cuz he rides atv''s..makes sense to me
If Kerry gets in were all dead! he is such a ***** he will run form the arabs. Bush has good morals on issues like same sex marriage and he isn't afraid to send our military to fight for our country.

Old 07-28-2004, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider

it can't just be me that sees when bush speaks somethings not rite? the little smurk..its just somethin about em

Old 07-28-2004, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

I believe so far Warrior350ripper it is just you. I agree with you 100% trailrider500. You see Warrior350ripper, its not that he rides quads that would change my vote one way or the other. If Kerry rode quads my opinion would not change about him. I'm not politically correct and I don't think the President needs to be either. At least you know where he stands

Old 07-28-2004, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider

I like the fact that we actually have a president that doesnt seem to be a damn robot saying what everyone wants to hear. He is not a fan of same sex marriage and he says it istead of trying to make everyone happy. Also like the fact that you see him on the ranch sometimes just hanging out, not wearing a suit and tie all the time. Seems more like a real person than any president I remember.

Also helps that I agree with him on most things as well.

Old 07-28-2004, 10:52 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, I wasn't implying you should vote for him because he rides quads. I was implying you should vote for him because he's every man. He's not some mindless, out-of-touch drone like Kerry is. He's not afraid to be moral, or human.

I also think that if Kerry becomes president, the whole war on terror will become an even bigger mess than it currently is. Installing a president who so openly hates our military while we're in the middle of a military conflict would be the worst thing we could do at this juncture.

Honestly, what gets me even more is how many people are voting for Kerry just because the media or their unions tell them that's what they should do. Look at it this way. Since September 11th, there hasn't been a single terror attack against our nation at home, we've successfully toppled 2 terrorist regimes and are well on our way to rebuilding both of those countries, taxes are lower than they were under Clinton, the economy has recovered from the dot-com bust and the WTC attacks, unemployment is lower now than it was in 1996 when Clinton cruised to re-election... I can go on and on... yet Bush has done a bad job... In my best Dr. Evil voice....rrriiiight.

Oh, and to keep this whole post ATV-related, if Kerry wins, you can bet your a$$ that several thousand more acres will be closed off to (or as democrats say "preserved from") ATVs or sleds. Kerry has deep ties to the radical enviromental groups who want all forms of motorized recreation virtually banned. Remember the Clinton-era land grab?

If you don't already know the stances, do us enthusiasts all a favor and check out what the Blue Ribbon Coalition has to say to educate yourself on the candidates' positions on motorized recreation.

Old 07-29-2004, 01:02 AM
Weekend Warrior

good to be part of a group that is not a bunch of whining liberals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] 4 more years.............

Old 07-29-2004, 06:55 AM
Pro Rider

I'm surprised Predator owners aren't claiming Kerry rides a 450 or 660 Yamhama[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: President Bush on a SP 700EFI!