Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

BLACK RIVER FALLS WIS. THIS WEEKEND

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2000, 11:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey everyone there is a groupe of us that will be riding up in Black River Falls this weekend, Just wanted to Know if anyone will be in the area and would want to hook up and do a little riding???
We will be riding Fri. Sat. and Sun. Let me know if any one will be up there!!

Old 08-16-2000, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider

Hi Bosty. Let me know how it is. What hotel are you staying at? I'm going to a tractor pull this weekend so I'll be busy.

Old 08-17-2000, 08:56 AM
Pro Rider

Have you ever ridden there before. I've ridden up in Neilsville but never in Black River Falls. I may be going there in a few weeks, I'd like to hear about the trails.. and where to park the trailer.

Old 08-17-2000, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

I will be there on Sunday.
Our group is around 15 riders, all Honda's.
We drop-off at Millston, and ride up too BRF and back.
What do you ride, where will you be, what's your tow rig?

Old 08-17-2000, 07:04 PM
Range Rover

Hey Boss what is Nellsville like??? That is actually where we are going I didn't think any one would recognize that. We have been to Black River many times and it is alot of fun. The trails are more for sport quads alot of whoop de doos in the trails. The reason we are going to nellsville this time is because a friend told us that thoes trails are a little more smoother and there is some good scenery. But when we go friday and we don't like the trails we are going to haul them down to Milston and ride them trails. Let me Know as soon as possible what to expect in Nellsville, that would be great!!!

By the way we all ride polaris 3 explorers and 1 express. Oh and the other guy going rides on of thoes cheap Hondu Rubicons. We are pulling them with my Buddy's Ford Explorer. Hey check out my new ride under the post MATT BASTEN'S Pics.

Old 08-17-2000, 08:38 PM
Pro Rider

Neilsville is half logging roads and half trails. Some good mud trails. You head up to the bar at Rock dam (to eat) and the trail keeps on going for quite a while. They are pretty good trails.

We have a SP500, SP335 and trailboss in the group... soon there will be a Rubicon (not me)

Old 08-17-2000, 09:36 PM
Trailblazer

We have been to Neisville a couple times and it was a pretty good time. We went up to Rock Dam and had a couple burgers and then continued on.
There are a couple good mud holes and some smooth trials also.
Have a great time!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-17-2000, 09:45 PM
Range Rover

Thanks for the info, It's good to know the good places to go before you go so you don't have to search for a good place to eat. Are there any other good bars or places to eat along the trail or is rock dam the only good spot???

Old 08-17-2000, 09:49 PM
Pro Rider

I think it is the ONLY place. As you go by it you end up back on Hwy 10 and there are a couple of places... I'd eat at Rock Dam.

Old 08-17-2000, 10:13 PM
Range Rover

Are there any other town along the trails??? are there any plases for Gas or do I need to haul gas?
Are there any CAN'T MISS trails that we should hit??

Quick Reply: BLACK RIVER FALLS WIS. THIS WEEKEND