Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

GOT GOGGLES???Lets hear about em!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default GOT GOGGLES???Lets hear about em!

the best are the ones people give to u for free[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 04:49 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just make sure they are wide enough. I bought a set of Scott's with a roll offs. They felt ok at first when i tried them on.

Then when i used them while riding i found the roll off spool holders on the sides were very much in the way of seeing on either side. The problem is you can't take the spool compartments/holders off. I gave them away to a friends son. I have regular goggles and a pair with tear offs that do not get in the way nearly as much. IMO

Old 09-10-2004, 05:55 PM
This chick Rocks!
A Bad Word For A Good Thing.

i have a few questions about goggles. first i have white spy ones. they have a white band (i got them for free along with a helmet, a one industries gear bag, buggy whip, tie downs, and 25% off all gear from montclaire yamaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) anyway how do you get the goggles from fogging up? also how can i get the band clean? sorry if these are dumb questions.

Old 09-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Girlygirl
i have a few questions about goggles. first i have white spy ones. they have a white band (i got them for free along with a helmet, a one industries gear bag, buggy whip, tie downs, and 25% off all gear from montclaire yamaha[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) anyway how do you get the goggles from fogging up? also how can i get the band clean? sorry if these are dumb questions.
The make an anti-gog spary that will treat your lenses. I dont know how well it works though. To clean the band, I use to use some diluted simple green. I dont have te band anymore because I installed some Roko quick straps (awsome accessory). But I still use simple green to clean those straps

Old 09-10-2004, 06:59 PM
This chick Rocks!

what are roko straps?

Old 09-10-2004, 07:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

They replace the strap on the goggles. One end is clipped onto the helment with velcro and the other end is held onto the helment with velcro. They allow you to remove and install your goggles with one hand and you can let them hang off your helment when not useing them. Very niftly device, Rocky MT ATV carries them.

Old 09-10-2004, 07:20 PM
This chick Rocks!

huh. ill look those up thanks[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-10-2004, 07:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

I have Smith PMTs which i found to be the best when snowboarding so i wear em riding too. clear lenses. as for no fog what i found works best is to spit on the lens smear it around with your finger and wipe it off. thats what we do for our dive masks when were diving and works for goggles too.

Old 09-10-2004, 07:45 PM
This chick Rocks!

yeah i've spit in my goggles diving. i didn't think it would be the same with riding goggles. are ride goggles and snow board goggles the same thing?

Old 09-10-2004, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wouldnt recomend using ski/snowboarding goggles for fourwheeling theyre just not built the same, ive tried it and they fell apart[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: GOT GOGGLES???Lets hear about em!