Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Where do the girls post?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 10:01 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do the girls post?

Welcome to the forums, TrailChic ! Being on my 4th Polaris(3rd Sportsman) now - I would be curious to hear, from a lady's point of view, what you like/don't like about your SP600?

Old 09-16-2004, 10:19 PM
Weekend Warrior

Well, I just got ride of the Rincon.... Not so fond of it. Saturday I got the Polaris, So far I like it, I've only got to ride it 15 miles so far. It's been raining a lot here. Going to WV Sep 29th. Should be able to break in good there. I dislike so far... Clankity Clank!!! Man does it make a lot of noise!

Old 09-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TNTQuadJunkies
Originally posted by: Hozed
your pred looks nice tina... if i had mine looking that nice i wouldnt even race it...
the frame color looks sweet!
Thanks!!! We were hoping to keep a look all its own[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hopefully it will get some notice at Nationals tomorrow!!!

goodluck!!!

Old 09-17-2004, 01:05 AM
Range Rover

Trailchic, if the 'clankety clank' you mentioned happens when you first put it in gear & take off - my 700 does that too. Unpleasant to hear, but I've yet to see/hear/read of a cure - there have been threads that mention the noise on takeoff problem. If yours 'clankety- clanks' during riding other than just first taking off, I'd sure get it to the dealer & get it checked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 02:40 AM
Pro Rider

hey trailchic! welcome to the forums!

got any pics? post em!!!

ill show you mine, if you show me yours!!!

well, you can see mine anyways......... but i wanna see yours!!!

i think its cool when girls ride and get all muddy. do you like to get muddy? my girlfriend just started riding and i just love to see her charge into a mud hole!!! just something about a girl covered in mud!!!!

call me crazy,

X

Old 09-17-2004, 02:47 AM
Range Rover

welcome...

hey 440GRL that is an AMERICAN BULLDOG in your gallery correct? just asking because i own 2 and am currently in the middle of selling my second litter of pups.

Old 09-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Range Rover

Welcome to the forums!

Revshredd

Old 09-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: STLKR27
welcome...

hey 440GRL that is an AMERICAN BULLDOG in your gallery correct? just asking because i own 2 and am currently in the middle of selling my second litter of pups.

OOOO.......close, but not quite! He is a purebred American Staffordshire Terrier.....but it's hard to tell the features in that pic....and he's white, so I can see where you'd think that!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He's a great dog - he's 9 months old and just got weighed - 60lbs!!! I like American Bulldogs alot....was thinking of getting one as a buddy for Toomey!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

hey 440grl is that the 440ex that i saw in dirtwheels or something like that awhile back or a look alike. either way it looks sweet.

Old 09-17-2004, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CraneMan
Trailchic, if the 'clankety clank' you mentioned happens when you first put it in gear & take off - my 700 does that too. Unpleasant to hear, but I've yet to see/hear/read of a cure - there have been threads that mention the noise on takeoff problem. If yours 'clankety- clanks' during riding other than just first taking off, I'd sure get it to the dealer & get it checked [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
are u kidding polaris's are known for that clankety clank its the clutch engaging engine braking

Quick Reply: Where do the girls post?