Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Anyone ever do this?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2004, 11:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone ever do this?

Im thinking about taking my mudflaps off my scrambler and was wondering if anyone else did it?

Old 09-16-2004, 11:27 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts

I tried it on my Boss. Unfortunatley, the front fenders get support from the flaps. If you make some kind of support off the frame to go under the fenders, it would work. Trust me, those things flop like crazy without the flaps. It does look better though, and there were no problems with the rear flaps. Just looked odd with only the front flaps.

Old 09-16-2004, 11:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider

There is a guy making diamond plate flaps and selling them on Ebay. I was considering that myself, as well as a few other aluminum/diamond plate accessories (made myself, of course[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]) But, I have a few other projects that I am current working on with it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-17-2004, 01:27 AM
Range Rover

I took mine off, it is a sport not a scrambler but as far as I know basically the same thing. They did flap pretty good but if you trim them up a little its not too bad. I shaved the front ones and left the rears alone.

Old 09-17-2004, 07:44 AM
Range Rover

BBS, I seen those on ebay and i thikn i might check into them maybe get them. My dad and I are constently on ebay all the time... Last year I wrecked my snowmobile and just about every part we bought for it was off of ebay, saves lots and lots of money...

Old 09-17-2004, 10:52 PM
Trailblazer

The guy that sells those on E-Bay makes a lot of different accessories. They're first rate items.
You can E-mail Brad at SKIDZ PLUS ATV Products <u>BCSandas@msn.com</u> and find out exactly what he has, and not have to hassle with E-BAY. Stuff usually runs 1/2 - 1/3 the cost of similar, "Branded" items.