Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

troyer23j whats up???

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2004, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default troyer23j whats up???

he just like to know how you are making out on the jetting? got you bike back running? let me know how u make out

Old 12-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Pro Rider

Hey. Main problem wasnt the jetting. Main problem was that my flywheel nut broke. Flywheel was throwing timing off.

My flywheel grove is now 3 times as wide as it should be in the middle, ends are fine though. So, i have got a bigger woodruff key, i am going to gring it to fit in the slot on the shaft, but it will be long enough to catch the ends of the groove where its good. That should keep the flywheel from moving. I wont get to do this until saturday though.

If it doesn't work, I do have a new flywheel on the way, (Thanks PF). Only thing is, I spent money to have this one race lightened and now it may be ruined.... Sucks...

I tihnk it will work though, then I will just have an extra flywheel.

Old 12-02-2004, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

ya that sucks i would sure like to see the diffrence in the flywheel being race or trail lightened but mine has kicked back on me a few times already i will suffer with the electric start for now. we are looking at getting about 6 inches of snow tommorow so no more tweaking on the 400 but will take the old 500 out and blow the dust off as it is my first ride this year on it and got to put the plow on i hope to ride on sat. damm snow is cutting in on my tweaking the 400. well keep me up to date on the status of your ride hope all goes well good luck