Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

new pics of the scrambler w/nerfs

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 01:52 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new pics of the scrambler w/nerfs

the only thing i really ment is taht his looks rediculous without graphics it looks like a b ad attempt to be different or unique and he failed miserably it looks wack.

Old 12-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

mines the same way

Old 12-05-2004, 02:00 PM
Trailblazer

yours looks dope with the fenders caught like that. Howd you do that up. I didnt say anything bad about yours just the ididot who took his graphics off. anyways sorry but urs looks good

Old 12-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

BMW!!! i had a huge gashs in the right graphic dude so quit givin me crap, i took them off because they were comming off with the pressure sprayer to, im not trying to be unique, its just what i wanted to do!! everybody has thier own ideas and yeah i kinda regreted it when i first did it but i mean not like any1s gonna notice it when im riding anyways!!! my knees cover it up and the only time its stopped is when its in my garage so shut ur mouth[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider

i cut it how i wanted but his graphics are basically the same as mine

Old 12-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Elite Pro Rider

what do u mean his graphics are basically the same as yours? r u talking about BMW?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: BMWilson686
yours looks dope with the fenders caught like that. Howd you do that up. I didnt say anything bad about yours just the ididot who took his graphics off. anyways sorry but urs looks good

yeah alright dude i understand that. but something might look dope to someone and look like crap to others. i think my scramblers awesome just because i worked my fuc|<ing *** off to get it. im only 14 and im busting my but to have something nice and you go and say it looks girly and crappy. it kinda gets to me. i would go buy exactly what i wanted if i had the money and trust me this scrambler isnt exaclty what i wanted but its been a really really good quad and i love it. so if you dont like something just dont comment. and why would someone tell you how to cut your fenders if your jus t being negative about everything. once you give something to this forum thats when you will get something back. screw it dude just leave.

Old 12-05-2004, 02:45 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
what do u mean his graphics are basically the same as yours? r u talking about BMW?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

no tbsleeper was saying his graphics are the same as your's. you and tblsleeper have ur graphics the same way but bmw is saying tb's are cool just cause he gots his fenders cut... dont know what that would have to di with the graphics but yeah.

Old 12-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Well yeah and im cutting mine this winter when im not skiing, im gonna head out there today and see if i can find out whats up with the rear drive. im just slowly adding things on, im only 14 to and im not just gonna do everything at once cuz then tis boring, its fun to slowly add things to ur ride insted of just decking it out right away

Old 12-05-2004, 03:18 PM
Pro Rider

ya im 15 adn i dont like to spend my money all on it at once so i slowly mod it...right now i buying a scrambler 400 carb to put on and jet thats my next thing

Quick Reply: new pics of the scrambler w/nerfs