Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

used quad values

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 10:46 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default used quad values

can any out there tell me approx what my used 02 trailblazer is worth with the mods in my sig.? i race a tight woods circuit in southern mo, and am the smallest quad out there, im currently in third place over all out of 30 guys, which i m not complaining about, its awesome to see the big heads and smart mouths of the 400's and yamaha's have to eat crow when the little 250 "tractor" finishes up front time and time again. but i feel that i am riding the trailblazer to its fullest extent, right now and cant get faster, even if i through money at it, i feel that i have hit the limit, and am considering selling and looking for a clutch fed quad, that sucks cause i really enjoy riding the blazer, but im topped out...

thanks
james

Old 12-13-2004, 05:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default used quad values

check the classifieds on some odf the atv sites, they usually have a Kelly Bluebook value section to enter your info for the value in your area.

Old 12-13-2004, 07:48 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default used quad values

Have you thought about a port job and lightening the flywheel?Seems like you know this machine why not mod it a little more and just win with it.

Old 12-13-2004, 08:53 PM
Pro Rider
Default used quad values

yeah you need to talk with 1fastpolaris and i bet 1000 dollars will put you in first place no problem

Old 12-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default used quad values

NADA says it's worth 2100.00 but i think you'd be able to get about 2500

Old 12-13-2004, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default used quad values

It's worth what you can sell it for[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But check NADA for a good pricing range. Generally the more you mod anything the less it is worth used.

Old 12-14-2004, 12:25 AM
Range Rover
Default used quad values

being worth less is what i was afraid of, i dont know what to do, i feel like it cant go any faster, now b4 all of you jump me for that statement, you gotta understand we race tight woods, trailtech said i averaged 12 mph yesterday in the race, but i know i can throw more money at it but im afraid it wont be reliable anymore, it doesnt matter to me if its the fastest quad out there if it cant finish 20 miles without crapping out what good is it?
i guess i really need help with the suspension, im still all stock, and the shocks are starting to go away... are the fox fronts worth it? in the same token, cant afford to spend 500 or a 1000 on shocks, whats your feeling?
What will the flywheel lightening actually give me (real world)? and any help on what i got to do to get to the flywheel.(bear with me, im learning all this on my own, i dont feel right about taking the quad to somebody to set it up fast, i feel i should do the work myself, cause if it breaks i gotta know how it went together...

thanks for all your help, need to hook up with the fast guys and help me kick **** of all the big bore hondas and yamaha's in my class.

james

Old 12-14-2004, 07:49 AM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default used quad values

Lihtening the flywheel will make it rev quicker but a port job will give you more mid to top power.

Old 12-14-2004, 08:46 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts
Default used quad values

If you're really set on selling it, and you have all the stock parts you took off, you may be better off putting them back on and selling the aftermarket stuff seperately. I would agree with ftwflh, you've put that much into it, a little more wouldn't hurt.

Old 12-14-2004, 11:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default used quad values

Jamag, it is worth whatever the person that will buy it from you is willing to pay for it. It only takes 1 person to say, " I have to have that quad."

Quick Reply: used quad values