Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New TEAM Rapid Reaction Roller Secondary

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New TEAM Rapid Reaction Roller Secondary

hey guys,

Wow! seriously, wow! the throttle response is there. the machine hist harder and pulls longer. Coming out of corners is awesome, and the wheels light up so fast that i can absolutely shred my Titan 489's on dry pavement. the clutch also seems to help a lot with back shifting and the machine even seems to have limited engine breaking (though i know it's just because the clutch is shifting so fast). Now a question:

One: How big of a deal is 2 degrees on the helix? mine came from a 2-stroke and the helix is 2 degrees steeper than the one made for the 4 stroke. but i thought we generally put steeper angles on four strokes...?

I am very impressed with this thing's overall performance, but if i'm doing myself a big dis-service because of the 2 degrees, let me know. Thanks a lot [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2004, 06:22 PM
Quad Patrol
Don't let the hp numbers fool you. Its all in how you get it to the ground. Clutching clutching clutching!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New TEAM Rapid Reaction Roller Secondary

I run basicly the same setup(same TEAM) and when I talked to Hotseat about it they told me it wouldnt hurt any thing but would work best on a piped 4stroke.So guess you need to get a pipe now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I ran mine when I didnt have the pipe on and couldnt tell much dif.