Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

People over 30 should be dead

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 11:00 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People over 30 should be dead

We also rode 3 Wheeled ATV's Oh my Goodness Long live 3 Wheelers!!!!!!

Old 01-13-2005, 11:34 PM
2c3
Pro Rider

i wish i had a dollar for everytime i wrecked my bicycle without a helment when i was a kid. we use to cut the forks off an old bike and add them to the front forks on a new bike and make a chopper out of it. had those forks to come off a time or two. what a crash[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-14-2005, 12:35 AM
Pro Rider

I've had Internet access for just over 5 years now, and that list has been emailed around at least ten times in those five years. Where have you all been?

Old 01-14-2005, 01:47 AM
Range Rover

Man I am only 24 and that hits home with me. I loved to go play outside all day, go camping, play baseball, basketball, and soccer! Nowadays a lot of kids have no interest in sports, they just want to play those damn videogames! I wonder why there are so many fat and lazy (not to mention weakling little geeks) kids these days. VIDEOGAMES!

Old 01-14-2005, 02:09 AM
Trailblazer

Ditto here too !

Except you all forgot one thing. When you got caught riding your mini bike , dirt bike or whatever on the road, good old officer "Mitchell" would just take you home to dad & that was it. Now they confiscate machines & pass out the fines. LOL !

As for not seeing this list before, I've been on the web for 10 years & us old folks are a little slower readers than some of you "kids". Of course this is comming from a 50 year old who's wife thinks will never grow up & she's right. I out right refuse to grow up, it's too much fun doing the stuff I've always done to quit as long as I can do it I will. Hopefully I'll still be making my machines faster at 70, Paul Newman still races 200 mph scca cars at over 70, so why shouldn't the rest of us old goats, lol!!!

Old 01-14-2005, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider

I remember when Hillary was touting her book 'It Takes a Villiage' - Hog Wash. She left out the part about the people who would sue you if they ever did reprimand your kid. My Dad would apologize to you if you had to scold me - then kick my a$$. The Nun at Catholic School would beat me if I did the slightest thing wrong. Our play ground was tar.

Now they are reducing the diesel emisions on the school bus because it can hurt the kids - more Hog Wash. We are raising a bunch of hyper sensitive softies.

Old 01-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Pro Rider

ROGLMAO, HELLHOUND. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I lived every one of those lines. I stopped my go cart with my shoes. I wore out so many pairs. And the cops knew me by my first name. Haha, great post.
Have a good day
BryceGTX

Old 01-14-2005, 02:38 PM
Pro Rider

i am 31 and remember playing ATARI! but it sucked so i would tie my TONKA truck to my bike and pull around the streets smashing it into sidewalks until it broke. If my son goes somewere he must call when he gets there now. Just too many a$$holes out there wanting to do too many fu**ed up things to our kids now days. THANKS ALOT JACKO! FU**ING PERV. now i am all pissed. i was in a good mood before thinking about how much fun we had as kids and now we have to pertect our kids every second of the day.

Old 01-14-2005, 03:22 PM
Range Rover

Ahh those were the days, Lets see:
[*]We had apple and rock battles, got 2 scars and several stitches from the rocks (still here , no law suits)[*]We used to Shoot each other with the BB Guns (and not the sissy Daisy Red Riders either)[*]We used to Jump our bikes on the street to see who who jump the furthest by whoever could jump over the most people lying down( No helmets, no pads, do deaths, couple scratches and bruises)[*]We used to hang on the back of the Go Cart and pull the throttle for the driver because the Throttle cable broke[*]We used to Make jumps and we would sled ride down these steep hills and hit jumps and go airborne 20 or so feet, the clothes pole got in the way a couple of times but nothing a little banking of snow on some ply wood could not fix.[*]We used to ride our motorcycles on the trails on the roads, and highways without helmets[*]We used to swim in a pond and I ended up with two Rusty nails in my leg, still here[*]We used to play with fireworks, and cut shotgun shells in half, and then shoot them and the whole ones with a .22 (Still have all 10 toes and fingers)[*]We used to build fires and then put cans of produce on until they would explode [*]We played kill the guy with the ball, I was 7 everyone else was 14, I hung in there fine, I actually begged for the ball

If that happened today there would be a story on Oprah, or one of those dang daytime shows on how 7 teenagers hazed a seven year old
at a PA playground.

I could go on and on.......

The problem today is we are raising a bunch of sissy's, to much fuzzy soft, group hug, feminine crap!!!!! The problem is that kids never get to feel the full emotions that come with pain, dissapointment, and loss. There is always a dang support group waiting to give them a group hug. As Carlin says, If you parents want to do your kids a favor them leave the f*** alone.......

Invent the personal ForceField for your kid, and you'll be the next Bill Gates.....LOL

I am not saying that trying to get yourself killed as a kid makes you tough, act like a kid, have fun, grow up, and live a prosperous life....

Thanks for the Post HellHound,
ZMan079

Old 01-14-2005, 07:37 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had Internet access for just over 5 years now, and that list has been emailed around at least ten times in those five years. Where have you all been?
Well...good for you!!!!!!!!!! Where have we been??? We have been living life bud, not spending every second here on this computer!!!

Quick Reply: People over 30 should be dead