Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lets see your "other"

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-25-2005, 11:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

lol well hopefully mine loves to ride too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2005, 02:37 AM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: duneaholic
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That smile says it all[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-26-2005, 02:41 AM
Quad Patrol

scarabrick, I see your wife's quad was totalled[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Hopefully, you got the license plate number of that Mack[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] truck that quad got struck by[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] man, that's terrible. Hopefully, no one was hurt.

Old 02-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Pro Rider

He is a pic of my significant other, loves to ride on the back of my Polaris, wants to ride all the time and works great for security purposes:

other

lol

dave

Old 02-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

I love those dogs elkbow, that is a rot right? I would love to have a puppy but don't think it would get along with my dog. she is american boxer and jack russell terrior mix. I'll have to upload a pic or two soon.

Old 02-26-2005, 02:59 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005
I love those dogs elkbow, that is a rot right? I would love to have a puppy but don't think it would get along with my dog. she is american boxer and jack russell terrior mix. I'll have to upload a pic or two soon.
Yeah its a Rottie, they are actually really good dogs, just have a bad reputation of people that treat them poorly and isolate them to be guard dogs. You can basically do the same thing with other dogs. My dog likes other dogs, cats, people, loves kids, etc. But he is very protective of the house. He works purely off command, he will protect the house, but will not go after anyone unless I tell him to and even then he will just lock up on them and not let them move....

They get really attached also, they will follow you everywhere you go in the house, sleep next to you, sit outside the shower in the morning and lay next to the couch when you are watching TV. Great dogs....

The jack russell is a smart dog and boxers are pretty good dogs, so I bet you have a good dog there....

dave

Old 02-26-2005, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

she is very smart but the people we got her from must have hit her alot(mistreated her) cause the guy was like "oh she loves people" and stuck is hand out to pet her and shy dropped to the ground and pee'd all over the floor in petsmart(that's where we met the couple-safe environment). it took K.C. about two weeks to get used to me and is still very tense when new people (mainly guys) come around. the first time my dad came over to check out the new family member she pee'd on the floor cause my dad reached out to pet her. I think that guy we got her from scared the living crap out of her a few times. she is getting better though, she sleeps with us at night in our bed but is a bed hog. My wife says K.C. will lay outside the shower when she takes one but won't even step foot in the bathroom when I'm in there for some odd reason. overall I love my K.C. and don't know what I'd do without her, the Iguana however is getting to damn big for his 100 Gallon show tank so I am gonna have to build one this summer. I have had Iggy for two years come march 27th and he was only a hatchling when my wife got him for my birthday and now he's about 3 1/2 foot long including the tail. most of the books I have read say that it takes about 4-6 years for an iguana to reach 6 foot long but it also depends on the cage they are in.

Old 02-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider

The dog was definitely beat. And it was beat by a man. Thats why it pee's and submits. Dogs that are overly submissive and pee are because they got beat. If you try to beat my dog, you'll have a fight on your hands....lol....

Iguana? I have friends that have them. They say that they bite...lol

Old 02-26-2005, 04:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well since we are on the topic of dogs, I have a picture of my migg maggie may in my gallery also...full blood german shepord...she also is very good around kids, but not around other dogs and cats....very dominant dog....but will also protect the house too