Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Have a beer guys, its St Patties Day

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005 | 11:28 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Have a beer guys, its St Patties Day

LOL 400crasher. Schiltz was a premium beer compared to our old Weedy Bangers. Ha Ha, thats what we called em. I think they were Weidermans or something like that.. Used to cost $3.95 per case.. In Mich, the bottle trade in was nearly the same price as the beerrrr ROGLMAO, now thats a premium beer LOL. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
BryceGTXXX

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:30 AM
Weekend Warrior

When you say Budweiser....you've said it all...least thats what we rednecks down here in Miss'ippi say...cheers!

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:35 AM
|
Pro Rider

LOL guys, we are running dangerously close to the end of the beer.... Not sure if we'll make it to mid-night... might need a life line... LOL the Jim Beam is getting closer..

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:38 AM
Range Rover

I will have to agree with that Muffin,, when I go "out",,I order Bud because there aint a damn bar in Colo. I have found that has Schlitz! For some reason ,,I get a wierd look like,,,WTF ,,??,,and I have to say, no,,really , I want a Schlitz,,okay gimme a Bud Lite!

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:43 AM
Weekend Warrior

Happy St. Patties Day! Yeah, I'm a wee bit Irish ('bout half!), so I'm hittin the Guiness, then the Vodka!

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:52 AM
|
Pro Rider

Hey BikerTrash500.. WTF are you double posting? Seems everthing from you is double.. LOL, from one half-Irishman to another: I salute you... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Have a great St Patties day
BryceGTX

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:56 AM
Range Rover

The beauty about all this is if we were camping,,we could actually go for a nite ride and wouldnt have to balance like we were on dirt bikes. Not that what I am saying is safe,,but we do it all the time and keep our wits about us. A good nite ride with a buzz on the quad is a blast. So far we have had a blast as non of us have gotten out of control due to the courage enhancers.

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

Oh yeah, this has been a great day! Corned Beef (in the crockpot for 20 hours, yumm!) cabbage and potatoes for supper, got my gear cleaned up for snow riding tomorrow, and drinkin', cartoonin', and internet in the evenin'! And I don't have to work until next week!!!

Old 03-18-2005 | 12:57 AM
|
Pro Rider

I will have to agree with that Muffin,, when I go "out",,I order Bud because there aint a damn bar in Colo. I have found that has Schlitz! For some reason ,,I get a wierd look like,,,WTF ,,??,,and I have to say, no,,really , I want a Schlitz,,okay gimme a Bud Lite!
Yup, I stand in front of you today and admit.... "I am a Bud Light drinker" LOL, the WU says I have to watch what I eat/drink.. "Its not like you're 20 years old", she says. LOL

Old 03-18-2005 | 01:01 AM
|
Pro Rider

Oh yeah, this has been a great day! Corned Beef (in the crockpot for 20 hours, yumm!) cabbage and potatoes for supper, got my gear cleaned up for snow riding tomorrow, and drinkin', cartoonin', and internet in the evenin'! And I don't have to work until next week!!!
Ha.. HA.. BikerTrash500 Life is gooooood...!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
BryceGTX

Quick Reply: Have a beer guys, its St Patties Day