Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

God Its Back!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default snow snow snow snow, power full depressant

Hey XtremeSkier, I live in Sioux Falls and we were only supposed to get 2-4" but as of Friday morning we have 7" with light snow the rest of the day. Up until today, we've only had 14" all year and it all melted right away. It's nice to see snow but it could have happened a couple of months ago. The good thing about this time of the year is it will be gone within a week.

Old 03-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Trailblazer

$hit, here in central Mn, the radio stations, newspapers, etc, have been talking up this storm like it has never snowed here before. They were predicting 14" for our area. I woke up this morning expecting to put the v-plow on my pick-up. We never even got a flake. In the "revised" forcast, we may get a "dusting". I've learned to trust my trusty "Davis, Vantage- Pro" personal weather station for accurate forcasts. Its much more accurate than the weatherman. Its prediction was: mostly cloudy with little temp change (right on the button).

Old 03-18-2005, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider

The weather folks here were saying it would start as rain and change to snow; 2-4" if we're lucky. So I didn't think I'd need the plow on. Then on the 10 o'clock news (by then it was snowing to beat he!!) they said that the system was shifting south and we would get 4-7", now they're saying 6-10". I had a good time plowing this morning and I will again tonight!

Old 03-18-2005, 01:00 PM
Pro Rider

We never even got a flake. In the "revised" forcast, we may get a "dusting".
LOL soupcan. Don't you hate when that happens!! I didn't know we were suppose to have any snow last night, and I woke up to about 2 inches. LOL

Old 03-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

well i must say im totally surpised, we go school out!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]now i have to go get some gas and head into town to pick up my new VIDEO GAME!!! im enjoying the snow day, just not the snow because im haveing a hard time convincing my mom to bring me in town lol

Old 03-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Ahh, the snow is finally melting here. It's a nice sunny 50 degree day...I think I'm gonna go out for a ride. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, snow's hitting us HARD in Eau Claire now. They're saying localized 20+ inches accumulation is some spots! I'm expecting to wake up tomorrow with about 15 inches on the ground. I don't mind...just another chance to use 4wd in my Jeep and try to get stuck! Too bad it will melt next week when it's in the 40's all week!

Old 03-18-2005, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ya snows melting here too...weve had snow on teh ground all winter and we got hit by a storm that dumped 32 inches in my town!!!

Old 03-18-2005, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tbsleeper
ya snows melting here too...weve had snow on teh ground all winter and we got hit by a storm that dumped 32 inches in my town!!!
Damn.....I can say now that I'm jealous of all the snow you've gotten but I think if we had gotten as much snow as it sounds like you have all year, I'd probably be ready for spring.

Old 03-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

just got back from my ride, were supposed to have 20 inches by tomorrow, i got stuck real bad, it was awesome

Quick Reply: God Its Back!!