Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

God Its Back!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 07:01 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default snow snow snow snow, power full depressant

Originally posted by XtremeSkier
Man! i live in mankato and were supposed to get hit with a foot and a half of snow along with southern minnesota, and it sux, i want summer to come so bad! ik im a skier but ive had well over 40 races this year and im ready to start bikin and ridin, this sux, all u ppl that have nice warm enjoyable weather....I ENVY U!!
You suck, lol. The radio stations around here were saying 8-14 inches of snow. So what did I wake up to this morning? Not a fukking flake. I was so pissed. I had my sled all ready to go. Now it looks like it's gonna only be the wheeler getting ridden. If I hadn't went out to Colorado, I never even would have needed to start my sled. It's seems like everytime we get a snowstorm headed our way it goes south of us. Might have to assemble a crew and head south for a last ride of the winter, and I use that term pretty loosely. Winter hasn't been here since the 1996-1997 winter.

Old 03-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

Our snow is finally done here. We got about 11" total in 24 hours. It made for some great plowing and some fun riding. There were some pretty good size drifts to drive through which made it fun. All the storms have either gone north or south of us this year so I'm taking advantage of the snow while it's here.

Old 03-19-2005, 12:41 AM
Elite Pro Rider

i should have knowen better, i was riding today uk and it had been about an hour and there was this huge drive in a ditch and insted of scoping out what i was about to do i just gunned it and went full bore into the thing, of course i made it through cuz i have a polaris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]but right after that, was soft slush with 2 feet of mud underneth it, boy oh boy did that Suck! took me 20 minutes to get the thing out of there by myself, which considerably insant bad. Cept i got super muddy and it just made it all the worse but other then that i had a sweet @$$ day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

and for the pics of my quad after the ride just check my picture page, go to my yahoo link and check the bottom of the page[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

Looks like you had a good time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I made the mistake of driving on to a pile of snow I had just piled up and stopping. Needless to say I got high-centered and didn't go anywhere. The wife had to get on and drive while I pushed it out because it was on the edge of my driveway with nothing to winch too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Live and learn........and have a helluva good time doing it too!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 01:10 AM
Elite Pro Rider

hahaha right on[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

around 2 feet of snow here...I shoveled the drive way last night when my friend came over...I knew I waited to do that for a reason [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

then after that we went to a friends house and drink a little (late st pats day) and then came home and went to bed....it has been a god weekend so far

Old 03-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Range Rover

:In Hastings, we got about 6-7". I plowed the wet heavy crap friday then again saturday another couple inches. Did my two nieghbors as well, had fun as long as I did'nt have to hold a shovel. got the wife pissed cause I scraped the blade on the grass a little, oh well, it will grow back Now can I take my plow off?????

Old 03-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Weekend Warrior

We had more snow last night! I love it! I have some pics of todays ride in my gallery. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2005, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Dearlh
Did my two nieghbors as well, had fun as long as I did'nt have to hold a shovel. ????
LOL my thoughts exactly. When we get a good snow, I spend the whole day plowing while my siblings and parents shovel. I also make sure to get stuck a few times so it looks like I am working when i have to move the car and pull it out. But they dont know how to work the plow (or are afraid of me if they try to) so they are all at my mercy.

Old 03-20-2005, 05:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

You guys can say what you want about playing in the snow, I'm getting shack happy! I can hardly wait to go out and play in the woods on my sp600! I spent the last couple of days looking on the internet for someplace to go and ride that's do able in a weekend from Northern Wisconsin. Anybody got any ideas???? How about around Sioux Falls or Mankato??? Any trails??

thanks for any help!!
ronde

Quick Reply: God Its Back!!