Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

aftermarket fenders

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2005 | 12:14 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider
Default aftermarket fenders

alright so the plans were to cut my fenders today, i have where im goin to cut them all drawn up and meaasure out but my dad says that he wants to keep the original black plastic and buy an aftermarket plastic if i want insted and he'd say he'd buy it..so i would rather have an aftermarket plastic, just one problem....is there any companies that make aftermarket plastics for scrammys? i really want a new color because i want to change it up a bit, if u know of any sites any help would be greatly appriciated thanx[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-26-2005 | 08:19 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

common doesnt anybody know of some aftermarket fender companies? or at least how much it costs through polaris

Old 03-26-2005 | 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ok here is the scoop. No one else make aftermarket plastics for Polaris. NO ONE!! BUT you can get just about any color you want through your dealer. Red, blue, black, silver, yellow, white, and the limited colors like orange. You are looking at around $300 for the front and rear. You can also go to e-bay and get used plastics .

Old 03-26-2005 | 09:59 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

thank you..thats all i wanted to know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]is there anyway i can see pictures of the fenders i can get from the dealer..or did u just go by what the dealer told u?

Old 03-26-2005 | 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

i agree with everything that 2manytoys said. it sucks but its the truth. you pretty much need to either go on the the polaris website and look at the models. the will pretty pretty much cover the red,blue, black, and yellow, but they dont have any pics of the orange. as far as purple and white, youll need to search of other peoples rides. i cant say that i have ever seen silver but that would be way cool.

a little searching around is all you need to do,

X

Old 03-26-2005 | 10:24 PM
|
Elite Pro Rider

ive seen the silver and i think its sweet, but im lookin into the orange

Old 03-26-2005 | 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

ya man,

you might need to go the dealer and askem about it. the 05 TB250 comes in orange, but its a special edition. you might get lucky and theyll have one there. my dealer has one on the showroom. and its really a cool color. i just might get the orange plastics when i need to replace my black fenders.

where can i see the silver? i think that would look cool too.

X

Old 03-26-2005 | 11:04 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

The silver does look cool and you can use a different hood color to offset the silver. I almost got the silver and used the yellow hood with yellow and blk seatcover. The blue is a metallic color like the blue in my pics, the orange looks awsome. I think the orange with blk hood and blk seat would look cool. There are so many ways to mix and match the colors.

Old 03-26-2005 | 11:37 PM
Pro Rider

what year did the silver come out? i have never seen it on a gen3 bike. is it actually silver metallic? or just like a grey?

please let me know! i am very curious!

X

Old 03-27-2005 | 12:01 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont think they were actually on a specific model but it was a color option. I bought my 250 in 02 and thats when I did my plastic change. It was like a medium silver metallic. Not grey.

Quick Reply: aftermarket fenders