Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New pictures

I have my new pictures uploaded on my photo album. you can click on the link below or cut and paste it to see the pics. the Key West trip photos are in there as well as some of my pet pics.

Old 03-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Pro Rider
Default New pictures

Dang you got a lizard. Great pics

Old 03-30-2005, 01:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default New pictures

silver,

You said in your profile that you work for GM. You have a Hemi truck, don't u like using your GM discount? My dad worked for GM for 30 years (retired now), I can't buy anything other than GM, I love that discount!!! (Nice Hemi by the way, I love those trucks!)

Old 03-30-2005, 02:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New pictures

Does turtlecrawls still have all there critters behind the restaurant and along the walk way? I heard somthing about them trying to make them stop keeping turtles birds etc. even though most of them were too injured to survive in the wild.

looks like you had fun did you go to sloppy joes? or hogsbreath?

Old 03-30-2005, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default New pictures

Nice pics

Old 03-30-2005, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default New pictures

Conig - I went to the Sloppy Joes original bar but not the actual restaurant. I didn't get a chance to go to hogsbreath. we spent most of the time at the bear bottom beach club due to the wet t-shirt contests. we went to Irish Kevins also, that was a pretty good bar but like I said in my original topic "good to be back to the real world". I drank so much while I was out there shoot I may have entered hogsbreath and not even noticed. we went to the garden of eden to which was a clothing optional bar(not bad-pretty good scenery). as far as Turtle Krawls, I didn't see any live turtles or birds but did see alot of turtle shells that they have mounted all over the place.

johnnyz71 - I bought a dodge because I was basicall upset at GM customer service for opting not to fix my 2003 Monte Carlo SS/SLP's brakes that were squeeling after only 100 miles on the odo. I gave the dealer a bad customer survey and bought a Dodge, but now I am actually in the process of getting a buyback from Dodge because my truck is a POS and has been in the shop more than it's been on the road. It has had 4 wheel alignments and still pulls left, 3 brake jobs (rotors & pads replaced) which Dodge blames on the 20's, it has had a drivers door air leak since new and has even had the door seal replaced and is worse now, A-piller replaced twice, ash tray/cup holder replaced twice, the cd player skips going down the road, the transmission shifts hard, the drive train has multiple clunks, the rear end or axle howls at times in reverse backing up, the engine has a loud ticking which they blame the fuel injectors, the exhaust sounds like it has a leak which they cannot duplicate. and the list goes on and on. it is in it's final stage where the buyback dept. decides what they are going to do, I have a michigan lemon law attorney on the back burner just in case though.

Brent - The lizard is a 2 year old green iguana, at about 4-6 years it will be full size which is probably about twice as big as he is now. I have to build or buy him a new cage this summer because he is to big for the one he is in now. they need alot of room and climbing space. If I buy a cage I am going to get one from www.cagesbydesign.com because they build custom iguana cages along with bird cages.

Old 03-30-2005, 07:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default New pictures

great pics, man. the reply about going to hogsbreath and may not have known.... thats funny.. i'm sure more than a few of us have had those nights[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
the scenery looked pretty good too. bet that was just a sample lol
liked the pimpin' car, too.

Old 03-30-2005, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default New pictures

funny thing about that pink car rolling on 24's is that when the plane landed we went straight to the hampton inn and got cleaned up then checked out all of our cars which half of them hadn't shown up yet so we went out to lunch. Jeff, one of the engineers in the transmission group came back from lunch and told us about this car and he was like "man I was trying to figure out how big the wheels were and then I looked in the window and it was self explanitory" so all week long all of us were keeping our eyes open for this car cause we wanted to take a picture of it. well on saturday night we went down town and on the way stumbling back to the van we walked right next to the pimp car which was parked on the side of the street but I didn't have my camera. I was so bumbed out but then sunday a few of us went to the beach and there it was, I jumped out of the van and ran across the street just to take some pictures of that car so we would all have proof of seeing it cause alot of the guys didn't believe him.

the pictures aren't as good as some of the ones I could have taken but I have a wife to come home to and she would have killed me. this is when I should have brought an extra sd card for the digital camera so I could have taken some xxx pics and then the not so xxx pics. LOL. oh well at least I know what I seen. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]