Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Redemption!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redemption!!!

I'm not sure if you all remember my last post but just to sum everything up, I got pulled out of a mud hole by an Arctic Cat. Well, this past weekend, my brother with his AC 650, my buddy with his Zuki vinson 500, and my self went to the Roy A. Taylor atv park in western NC. Rode pretty much all day on Saturday checking out some of the new trails and putting some hours on our machines. We came across this mudhole which my brother on his AC tried first but was unsuccessful. Because of how stuck he was and the fact that it was early in the day, no one else tried it. Later on that day, we came around to the mudhole again and my bro decided to try it from the other direction. This time still no luck. After finally getting him out, somehow they convinced me to try so I did. Went in the hole like a bat outta hell and blazed right through it. Everyone was amazed in disbelief so I tried it again and made it through again. My brother was pretty upset at this, due to the fact that he thinks his AC is king $hit on turd mountain, so he decides to try again only to get stuck again. Finally he had given up and my buddy on the zuki tries and makes it through the hole with ease (much to everyone's surprise). After all but one machine in the group made it through the mudhole (AC sucks), we decided to leave and head home. I wish everyone could have been there for this kadak moment.

Old 04-18-2005, 11:09 AM
Range Rover
Default Redemption!!!

Great story! Nothing like a little God smack to put your brother in his place. haha

Old 04-18-2005, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default Redemption!!!

king $hit on turd mountain. LOL I like that. I think I'll use it around here.

Steve Lubecki

Old 04-18-2005, 11:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Redemption!!!

Things have a way of working out, endeavor to persevere!