Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Pure Polaris Accessories!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pure Polaris Accessories!

Yeah true, I'll have to check on the rest of the prices for the bodyarmor and plows and stuff on monday. I think a different brushguard would be cool because almost every 05 sportsman they sell at my dealer gets the same brushguard, I mean it would be neat to be a little different from everybody else too. I mean if you can afford the 5,6,7,8000+ for the sportsman why not the accessories.

Old 05-07-2005, 05:01 PM
Pro Rider

I guess you're right. But I think that by affording the 5, 6, 7, or 8 grand for the sportsman means I can't afford the accessories [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

If you get those prices, please post them, the stuff isnt on polaris's site and I don't get to the dealer very often.

Old 05-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah I know what you mean because theres tons of things I love to buy for mine but can't afford it right now. I'll post em Monday nite.

Old 05-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks, have a good weekend

tyler

Old 05-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Jayri,thanks again,Sounds like the brush guard is only modified a bit more then the current one,I don't think I am going to wait that long to get one put on,I think I'll just go with my original plan, Most people around here are putting the chrome and black ones on,No colored ones yet. So I think the red front and rear bumpers will look good to accent the red pieces on the bike. Looking forward to seeing how it comes out,I even have the red Polly liner being put on the blade face so the good ol Canadian Snow doesn't want to stick to it as much. Speaking of plowing,Half my neighborhood has been after me to dot here driveways next winter,they heard I have a bike coming and plow. Looks like gas money for me,and ride for nothing. I don't mind. Be chepaer then them paying a guy with his 4x4 and plow. That and I live right here. Time will tell [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Thanks again guys, Look forward to chatting with more of you.

Old 05-07-2005, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

No problem, sounds like you'll have a pretty nice set-up though, besides I think it would be kinda fun to do a little plowin. I sure wish I had a new 800, maybe if I sell one of my other ones I could trade my 700 for one, but I guess that would just **** off somebody in the family so oh well.

Old 05-07-2005, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider

I love plowing with my 400, I do my driveway whenever I can (sometimes I am really desperate to ride at all in the winter if the snow is too deep to ride anywhere else). I have no problem with snow sticking without the blade liner, but I imagine it could only help (and match better). Congratulations on the new 800, you should be able to have twice as much fun on that as I can on my 400.

The glacier plow holds up really well, even when bashing snowbanks going too fast. Only annoying thing is that the frame hangs down kinda low, so you can get hung up in deep snow if you don't plow right.

Old 05-07-2005, 10:27 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey Tyler,thanks,I know I am looking forward to having some fun on the bike no matter what time of year it is. I live in a small town,So getting around won't be an issue and or plowing everyones driveway. The police chief for our town lives down the road from me. I used to baby sit his son for him,and shoveled the driveway too when I was younger. Guess now I can just do it a little faster,I don't think I'll ever get a ticket in town [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] As for the bottom of the plow frame,I shoudl be ok.I've been told the springs are better on the 800 and stronger, But also,I was thinking ahead in saving them more,Thats why I spent the extra couple dollars and got the spring rubbers to pop in there when plowing. I don't think the snow will stick to much,I am mainly doing it to help make it look a little cooler... Hell if women can have a different pair of shoes for certain dressed,and purses for didderent outfits, The so be it. A guys toys have to look good to you know. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like you are all set there. I am sure your 800 springs will hold the plow up a lot better than mine, but the frame still hangs pretty low, even with the suspension pulled all the way up.

I love your logic, I'm bringing that up next time my mom teases me about something on my truck or wheeler 8).

Old 05-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Update: the prices are as follows, 149.00 for rear brushguard, 239.00 for front brushguard, 129.00 per side for bodyguards, and 89.00 and 99.00 for new rack extenders. Kinda expensive but looks awesome when all are installed. Also have a new windshield for the phoenix if anybody cares.

Quick Reply: New Pure Polaris Accessories!