Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Pure Polaris Accessories!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pure Polaris Accessories!

Got to check out some of the new polaris accessories for 06 today at my dealer. Wow, some real cool stuff coming boys. 14 inch rims and tires, all new bodyguard kits for sportsmans including the sickest looking front and REAR brushguards, all new plow system, new backrest for seats and cargo boxes, new rack extenders, and a new rear grab bar for sportsmans! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Pro Rider

Is all this for the 06 polaris's, or older ones too?

Old 05-07-2005, 04:03 PM
Pro Rider

The stuff is mostly for 05-06's, but I believe plow system is for all.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

Wheels and tires are for all sportsmans, they are 26/10/14's and 26/12/14's I believe. One backrest is for the lock and ride cargo box and othe one mounts on rear of seat.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

Ohh just after I got my Glacier. Does it have power angling of the blade? Thats the only thing I feel the current glacier is missing, other than the fact it burns through winch cables.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Pro Rider

Actually, you have the better system. This one is called the universal "plus", it is basically the same as the glacier system but lesser quality and cheaper price.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider

Oh good, I wouldnt want to have to upgrade[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. How do those wheels look, are they way overpriced? A set of wheels that was real different would be cool, like the ones on the 800. The ITP ones look nice but are becoming kind of common.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:14 PM
Weekend Warrior

You didn't happen to get any pictures of the new brush guard or anything did you ? I am waiting for the delivery of my bike,it isn't due in till next Thrusday finally. And if I could get my hands on the new guard and bumper,might be worth waiting if there coming out soon. As for the plow, you say the Glacier isa better setup ? Then why would they wanna go the opposite direction with quality and strength?? Makes no sense.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

Tyler, they are going to be priced at 669.00, that's rims and tires! They are 14 inchers so you will have more rim showing and less sidewall, so maybe less flex?and better handling? Jonesie, no I didn't get pics but I will soon. In my opinion I would wait and get the new ones. The rear one is actually more of a brushguard too. They are also coming out with the bodyguard too which are metal tubes that start by the front brushguard and go up along the front fender then down along the running board and back up along the rear fender and then to the rear brushguard (whew!). The look of the 2 brushguards and side guards all kinda blend together, it's cool! As for the plow it was introduced as a more cost effective alternative to the glacier.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Pro Rider

The glacier plow is very high quality, but it isn't that cheap. A lower quality system would be better for those who just plow a little dirt or small snowfalls, like half a foot or less. The glacier is very strong and can hold up to a lot of abuse ( so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]).

Quick Reply: New Pure Polaris Accessories!