Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

New Pure Polaris Accessories!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 04:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Pure Polaris Accessories!

Lol we gotta stop posting at the same time. The rims might look nice, but I think if I hit one stump with a low tire and it'd bend pretty bad. That body armor sounds pretty cool, though, like they make for Jeeps. Good for the tight corners when the back fender gets crushed against a tree.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks Jayri, I don't mind the look of the double tube rear bumper right now,Looks pretty good with the curved lines and gives the rear end a better look to it. I was more wondering how much more different the front Brush guard is going to be,If they re-designed it for the winch cable to clear the bars better when plowing. It's not a big deal, but you did spark some intrest seeing how I am about to pick my bike up and not have it yet. When did they say this stuff would be avalible for order through dealerships ? I'm up here in Canada so who knows when we'd see the stuff. The wrap around bars sound cool. But I think I'll stick to what I had in mind. Time will tell. It's to bad you couldn't have snapped some photo's. Oh well,what can you do,can't have everything :-)

Old 05-07-2005, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider

Jonesie, if you look at my gallery, the camera on the left <--, you can see that my brushguard has a fairlead mount on it, rather than using the usual fairlead mount on the winch. This makes sure the cable clears the brushguard no matter what the angle. And it offers better protection, if you hit something on the fairlead, the brushguard takes the impact instead of the winch. I'm pretty sure it is made by Viper, I got it at my dealer and it had no tags or markings.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

Jonesie, the brushguard is way different than anyone they ever had. Its hard to explain as it was a quick peak at the stuff plus I have a bad memory don't help either, but anyway it still kinda the same triangular shape with bars but along the outside of the bars at the top is like a flat metal piece that goes up an over the front edge of the rack to protect that too, also I almost forgot (see? memory?) they are coming with cool new rack extenders that tie in the look of the rest of the body armor. Also I remember the price of the front brushguard is 239.00, I don't know how that compares to the other one?

Old 05-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

Also I noticed that most of the stuff said "June availability" behind it. I also remember reading that the winch and hook "will" clear the new brushguard .

Old 05-07-2005, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

Wow 239 is pretty steep, you could almost get one for a truck for that much. Mine was 160, but I dont know if it would work on 05+.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

It may have been 229.00, but I know it was either 229 or 239 though

Old 05-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

Also noticed some phoneix (sp?) accessories too like a rear rack, bag for rear rack, and hitch.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Pro Rider

Still not cheap! Glad to hear they are rolling out some new products this year, they have been a little limited on their accessories IMO.

Old 05-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

Ha posted the same time as me a third time. A hitch for a phoenix? Its a 200 and no low range, must not be rated too high [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img].

If you remember anything else, let us know!

Quick Reply: New Pure Polaris Accessories!