Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Pictures from St. Helens/Bull Gap ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 10:03 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rode St. Helens/Bull Gap

well I got photos uploaded just waiting for the approval, we had a great time riding and next time will be even better because we'll know what to expect. for anyone thinking of going to either St. Helens or Bull Gap all I can say is bring some of those white painters breath masks because it is really dusty and the masks help so you don't breath in all the dust/dirt.

Jim - my father-in-law got a call on the cabin about an hour after I got to his house on sunday, the woman sounds pretty interested so hopefully we can go up sometime soon. I found out the dates I'll be in Denver are from May 1st to like the second week in June. I have the memorial weekend off including friday and monday but don't know what we've got going on, I would like to join ya for the black lake trip but I'll have to see what my wife wants to do. oh and glad to hear you made your mothers day dinner even if it was by the skin of your teeth.

Old 05-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rode St. Helens/Bull Gap

ok they were approved, I also got my new custom made to order clutch cover decal installed which scramblerxrated made for me. I installed some red/black progrip gel hand grips also, I'll get some pics soon of the decal and grips.

Old 05-10-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default Pictures from St. Helens/Bull Gap ride

i went there in july of 04 and there was alotta people on the bg hill, my blaster barly mad it up with razrzs and i struggled in the surronding sand, but the trails are sweet, by the way has anyone ever rode that trail system and parked by south branch and you take this one trail and there is a area blocked off and there is a big hill there anyone ever went around and rode it anyways its way fun.

Old 05-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Pro Rider

we parked at the south east parking lot/staging area, if this is where your talking about there was a good hillclimb that was blocked off by large rocks and wood fences. I got through and took a couple of spins up the hill and back.

Old 05-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider

hey silver bullet!

let see these pics of the decals man! i wanna see~!

X

Old 05-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

I'll pull the atv out of the shed tomarrow and take a few shots. hey can you make other decals or just he clutch cover decals. I would like to get some custom chrome decals made for my harley Davidson for the gas tank. are you interested?

Old 05-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Pro Rider

you bet man! just email me with your ideas!

charly_conn@hotmail.com

X

Old 05-11-2005, 03:45 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: blasterofdisaster
i went there in july of 04 and there was alotta people on the bg hill, my blaster barly mad it up with razrzs and i struggled in the surronding sand, but the trails are sweet, by the way has anyone ever rode that trail system and parked by south branch and you take this one trail and there is a area blocked off and there is a big hill there anyone ever went around and rode it anyways its way fun.
Ya, thats were we parked, thats the Maltby Hills area. That hill is small IMO.
St Helens has better in the scramble area but the BG sand hill is the best other than Silver Lk.

I have some pictures at the BG sand hill from last year in my photo link.

Jim

Old 05-11-2005, 03:48 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: silverbullet2005

Jim - my father-in-law got a call on the cabin about an hour after I got to his house on sunday, the woman sounds pretty interested so hopefully we can go up sometime soon. I found out the dates I'll be in Denver are from May 1st to like the second week in June. I have the memorial weekend off including friday and monday but don't know what we've got going on, I would like to join ya for the black lake trip but I'll have to see what my wife wants to do. oh and glad to hear you made your mothers day dinner even if it was by the skin of your teeth.
Anytime Dave, except i will be Turkey hunting this comming weekend.

Hope you can make Black Lk or we could plan something else. I want to go to silver lk bad!

ps. Dave i will post a link to photobucket soon with all the picts., its easier than uploading to this site.

Old 05-11-2005, 11:22 AM
Range Rover

Hey Silverbullet, nice pics. In one pic I noticed you discovered how great the buckles are attached to the cover. I had the same problem. Those covers (if its the Polaris one) have a 2 year warranty. I took mine back to the dealer and got a new one.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Pictures from St. Helens/Bull Gap ride