Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

MV7 should I

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 12:16 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MV7 should I

ask the dealer to take both of them for a spin in the parking lot and do some handling with them and see which feels better overall even though it is nothing close to trail riding it might give some idea for the feel of the two. If you get the MV7 you need to post some pics of that thing, cause i have only seen it in the magazines.

Old 05-12-2005, 12:27 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default MV7 should I

Bought one 3 weeks ago in the Seattle area. And for a bit more than that, so I have to say that's a good deal [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm really enjoying it, and with nothing to compare to (it's my first quad), I can't say how it is relative to any others. It's gone on every trail I've tried so far, and it is a very gentle ride. Plenty of power to go up the steepest hill, too. Good luck with your purchase!

Old 05-12-2005, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider
Default MV7 should I

hell yeah man, if you are comfy with the price, your first quad might as well be the baddest of the bad as far as quads go.

dual winches, dual gas tanks, heavy duty racks,work lights, exta frame reinforcements... it is the ultimate utility quad. plus it sounds like it fits your bill for hunting,,,,,,,,,

put some dual exhaust on that thing and it will be a MONSTER!

X

Old 05-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MV7 should I

I would get the MV700 for sure. It is the true ultimate utility quad. If you get that, it should last a life time and do everything that you want it to do an more.

Old 05-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Range Rover
Default MV7 should I

get the bigg dogg MV7,
They have more advantages than you think.

1) Front & rear winches.
2) dual fuel tanks.
3) beefy racks that carry more weight.
4) beefy floor boards that are hooked in with the rack mounts.
5) goodyear run flat tires.
6) not everyone has one of these.

None of this is standard on the 700 or 800's.

Old 05-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MV7 should I

I wouldn;t get an mv, Id rather have an 800.

but if you can get one for 500.00 more then a standard 700 you are getting a deal and it would be worth it. especially for a hunting quad, those larger racks would be nice. just watch going up hills with a large elk strapped t the back a no helmet backflip with a quad can be fatal. (I don;t know if you were a helmet or not, but most the hunters I know don't.)